Hello there!
I've been recently having this issue with Buldozer and I haven't been able to find a fix, so I come here to ask if anyone could help out or knows anything about this. I've already tried to re-extract my Game Data and updated everything. I hadn't used Terrain Builder in like two weeks since I took a little break, and didn't touch anything. Yesterday I wanted to get working again, and whenever I open up Terrain Builder, I get this message which doesn't allow me to proceed and keep working on my terrain/map project. I hope we can come across a fix for this since I'd love to keep working on my project! Thanks you for your time, below here I'll paste the error message:

PtHKqpE.png

Once again, thanks you for your time and hope we'll find a solution together!
Kindest regards

Okay, so I've managed to do some advance by looking at the latest update of hoverguy's thread. Here is what you need to do to fix this:

-Go into STEAM, then click the "Library" tab
-Look for ArmA 3 then right click it and select Properties, then on the "Local files" tab, click "Browse Local files"
-It'll open the root directory of ArmA 3.
-Copy your newest "Dll" folder and paste it over into your Project drive (replace the existing "Dll" folder if asked to do so or if there's one already).
-Copy "steam_api64.dll" and paste it over into your Project drive.
-Try launching ArmA 3 Tools and then Terrain Builder.

The issue should no longer be there. If there are more things you are missing when you get the error pop-up message, make sure to follow these procedures to find the rest, ask here, or make sure to take a look at hoverguy's thread over here:

It does not have the solutions for this in specific, but I took inspiration from a few things he mentioned, saw some keywords that were related and the lightbulb turned on in my head and I was like "Oh!... Wait!" and I was able to sort it out. Hope this will help you too, if anything else, feel free to ask or post your procedures here.

Wish you all best of luck, hope it helps.
Kindest regards

• Like 1

Thanks for posting Rhaonoa!

That seemed to cure my problem that I could not install (extract data) to my P drive. Now, I don't know if my next issue is related or not but since I did not get any errors in the extract data process, when I try to open Terrain Builder it will eventually open but it takes up to two minutes. Every time I select a button the process takes a very long time before you can again continue, making TB unusable. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, pvt. partz said:

Thanks for posting Rhaonoa!

That seemed to cure my problem that I could not install (extract data) to my P drive. Now, I don't know if my next issue is related or not but since I did not get any errors in the extract data process, when I try to open Terrain Builder it will eventually open but it takes up to two minutes. Every time I select a button the process takes a very long time before you can again continue, making TB unusable. 

That's rather strange. My TB also takes a while to load-up at times aswell, and interactions are extremely slow until I open up a project. Infact, if I open up TB and tab out of it without any projects opened and etcetera it may even freeze my computer interacions (aka I can't click anything at all but move the mouse around.) So I'm not exactly sure about how to solve that issue, I've just went along with it for now since it gets fine after loading up a project for me. 

@Rhaonoa        Is it ok if I continue to try to find a solution to my problem in this thread since it is closely related?

I still have not been able to use TB. It takes up to 2 minutes to load, then when I try to load a project, I've tried a few, it loads a few parameters but never does get to the point of being usable. I have uninstalled both Arma and Arma Tools from my PC. cleaned out everything Arma related, installed Arma 3, Tools, verified cache on Arma 3, was ok, but every time I verify cache in Tools I need to 2 files and will be acquired. Something is wrong I believe on BI end. Everything elsse works in Tools except TB.

I verify cache, first run it needs 2 files. Next run, success all files have been verified. Try TB, nothing, Return to library and verify Tools cache, says it needs 2 files, next run, success, all files have been verified, and on and on and on!

• Like 1

On 4/5/2017 at 9:00 PM, pvt. partz said:

It means that one of your .exe's are running in administrator mode, it's probably the Arma3Tools.exe so to fix that you need to go to your folder where the tools are installed in and change that .exe to not run in administrator mode.

Thank you Sir'.......

I got TB to finally work but I'm not sure what it was that jarred it loose.

BUT,....When I try to run Bulldozer, it goes through that long loading process and finally the window will open but BD is stuck. I had this same issue quite a long time ago but again I don't know what I did to fix it.

Thanks

The administrator mode warning can safely be ignored in most of the cases but the mounting of the project drive. It could also be provoked by Steam being run as administrator because when it is, it will start everything with the same rights as it has.

Regarding the Buldozer issue, does Buldozer crashes at some point, or just gets stuck indefinitely?

If not already the case, could you opt into the development branch and run the buldozer install?