ColorPalette

ColorPalette.png?raw=1

As part of a Eden's tools package I have been slowly putting together and as part of a mission workflow, I had the need for a colour palette.

As this is something that works pretty well on its own I thought I would release it as a stand alone display for people to use.

It can be used as a display as is, or will work quite happily buried in a ctrlsGroup.

• You can save up to 12 colours.
  • Will output to
    • RGBA 0-1
    • RGBA 0-255
    • RGBA Html
    • RGB Html
    • Procedural Texture
  • Can be called with only a certain format pre defined ( demonstrated via player actions in the demo - cp_out )
  • Can be setup to return the chosen colour via a call back ( demonstrated via player actions in the demo - cp_out )
  • Can be given a call back for when the ui is exited ( demonstrated via player actions in the demo - cp_exit )

DOWNLOAD

• Like 19

Nicely done Larrow, works like a charm.  There is one thing that makes me cringe though.  Only one functions sqf file that is over 1000 lines long brrrrrrrrrrr

Extract from the clean code book: http://www.itiseezee.com/?p=119

I know not all can be applied to sqf due to the nature of the language but still :) 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, celludriel said:

There is one thing that makes me cringe though.  Only one functions sqf file that is over 1000 lines long brrrrrrrrrrr

I prefer to write my UI files in this manner. Its just one big state machine. Use a text editor with brace folding and its a lot easier to manage than swapping backwards and forwards between 30+ small script files.

20 minutes ago, foxhound said:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

Thankyou foxhound.

• Like 2

wow this is very cool. i'll have to come up with something where i need this now. way too cool to not use it :f:

Very slick.  Now when I am retexturing your avatar, I can find the perfect orange to color for the cheeto I'm placing on his chest.

Nicely done as always!