CMDR NexOwner

ARMA 3 - Does not open in 64-bit ( The memory can not be read)

Hello Sirs, I am facing problems in my ARMA 3, since the last update I can not open the game in 64bit mode, in addition to having sudden drops of fps so far I have not found any solution, I need a lot of help!!

Minhas configurações:
i5 4460
GTX 970
8GB RAM

Can you launch the game in 32 Bit?

Thx,

Scott

What is your OS version?

I am also experiencing similar problem on one of the three PCs. The oldest PC stopped to launch game in 64bit mode after the latest update. When I launch the game using ARMA3 launcher I see only black screen. I have to terminate ARMA3 using Ctrl-Alt-Del and Task Manager. It worked fine right before the latest update. 32bit version works fine but launch time has been increased. That PC has Gforce 670 video card and Windows 7 pro. I have updated video drivers to the latest version but it didn't help.

My second computer stopped to launch 64bit game same as the first one (see my previous post). 32bit works fine. This computer has Windows 10 pro Creators update, latest Nvidia drivers.

Update: I have found that Battleye causing problem on 64bit version start. If I disable Battleye then game starts fast. If I enable Battleye that it take 3-4 mins to start and sometimes game doesn't start at all. I don't know how to fix this issue.

I have found that Battleye doesn't like one of my programs running in background - ABBY Lingvo (dictionary). If I close this program or disable Battleye then Arma3 64 works fine. I am in contact with Battleye tech support now.