Yes, if you change the ace setting "Heal Hitpoints = true" you don't even need the splint mod, and yea it's great not needing the PAK anymore. 
I believe the ace setting takes priority. Its explained on the adv_cpr Github I think.

Are you planning to update your mods, so that they work with ACE Medical Rewrite? (Asking, since the Release Candidate build is already on github and ADV CPR doesn't work as it should rn)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi Beldo.
This mod and ACE3 v3.13.0 don't seem to fit well.
Blood pressure and heart rate cannot be measured correctly.
May I ask you how to deal with ACE3 v3.13.0?
Thanks you.

I've gotten quite some messages about updating my mod to ace 3.13.0.

I'm terribly sorry really, but I haven't even played Arma in about a year, so an update out of my own quill is more than unlikely. I'm currently thinking about how to open up my licence for other modders to update my mod on their own, but I'm not yet certain on how I want that to happen.

Nonetheless I wish all of you a happy new year and hope the new ace update will still have enough to offer for you, to make up for the end-of-life of my mod.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

perhaps can you change owner ship of the files to the ACE team and they can roll it in to ACE?

On 1/2/2020 at 11:03 AM, Belbo said:

I'm currently thinking about how to open up my licence for other modders to update my mod on their own, but I'm not yet certain on how I want that to happen.

According to the licence file, the mod is GPL v2.0 licensed (with additional limitations).

This means anyone can already fork your code and distribute it under the same (or compatible) license terms.

Someone could volunteer to update the mod for 3.13 compatibility ; however, they'd have to distribute it on their own.

25 minutes ago, Arwyn said:

According to the licence file, the mod is GPL v2.0 licensed (with additional limitations).

This means anyone can already fork your code and distribute it under the same (or compatible) license terms. 

Someone could volunteer to update the mod for 3.13 compatibility ; however, they'd have to distribute it on their own. 

Yes, that is true either way. But I'm planning on posting this explicitly and clearing that up.

Hey Belbo. It's a shame that you don't want to continue developing this awesome mod 😞 Our clan really loves your mod and I think it is the base for other mods like KAT, isn't it?

I hope you find your way back to Arma. You are very valuable to the community. 🙂

• Like 2

On 1/2/2020 at 11:03 AM, Belbo said:

I've gotten quite some messages about updating my mod to ace 3.13.0.

I'm terribly sorry really, but I haven't even played Arma in about a year, so an update out of my own quill is more than unlikely. I'm currently thinking about how to open up my licence for other modders to update my mod on their own, but I'm not yet certain on how I want that to happen.

Nonetheless I wish all of you a happy new year and hope the new ace update will still have enough to offer for you, to make up for the end-of-life of my mod.

Hey Belbo, i hope you will continue your work. Your Mod makes the Ace3 medical system much better than it is now. So we play in an Milsim group an the Challange to keep up an fire fight an take care of an wounded or lifeless buddy makes it so much more interesting. 

TLTR: Pleas keep up your work its fantastic!

It's a shame the mod is dead, but that's the natural course of things. 
I'd like to thank you, from our unit, 3rd Shock Army, for your work on ADV Medical over the past 2 years.

• Like 2

On 1/3/2020 at 4:16 PM, Staines said:

It's a shame the mod is dead, but that's the natural course of things. 
I'd like to thank you, from our unit, 3rd Shock Army, for your work on ADV Medical over the past 2 years.

We too, its a shame, i think this is essential mod. 

A small salut here from www.3para-gu.com as  well

Will you relace the code so sombody ells can work on it?

Thank you very much for all your feedback!

I updated the mod to version 1.5.7, loosened up the licence and updated the description in the first post to reflect that:

Dear community!

I spent a lot of time here on the board and writing mods for my own community and you to use. And it has always been fun for me. But I haven't played Arma in over a year now and modding without using the fruits of one owns labour would be equally selfless and tedious. So I quietly waited out the end-of-life timer of my mod, as it was only a question of time when ace³ would release their medical rewrite. As of 1. January 2020 this has now happened. I therefore decided to drop my work on ADV - ACE CPR completely. My mod still works with ace³ versions below 3.12.6, so there's still the option to keep using it (but I'd recommend dropping my mod to update ace³ to the newest version!). Additionally you may visit my github and download all my ADV-ACE CPR data and modify, rework or base your own work, and distribute the mod as you see fit. The licence has been updated to reflect this, as with version 1.5.7 only the ace³ provided GPL 2.0 licence applies. Please feel free to post links to your work in this thread, so I can include the successors of ADV - ACE CPR in this first post.

Sometimes I may even still come here and take a look at questions, but please don't expect too quick an answer.

I have to thank the whole community for their positivity, help and support not just for me, but for every mod creator out there. When I started I didn't think something so small and simple as a mod that simply modifies the way CPR works, would be used so widely and by so many people.  I'm thankful to have had this opportunity. You guys have been lovely to work with and I hope someone will pick up the lantern and provide you with the additional medical mods you need! Have fun!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5
  • Sad 2

A lot of ADV Medical features are actually avilable to ACE 3.13.0 now.

Splints, fractures and limping are supported.

Also revive mode was replaced by cardiac arrest "catchall" which you can get out of using CPR.

Another nail in this mod's coffin 😞

Anyway, thank you @Belbo for the mod which gave us great gmeplay until that new medical rewrite was out.

Probably gave ideas to ACE team for their new features as well.

• Thanks 2

Thanks for all the hard work that went into this mod @Belbo you did an outstanding job with it.

I had a major issue with this mod, which was included as part of the ArmaPH (Philippine Army) mod pack, that caused a dependency issue in the editor, even if none of the assets of either ArmaPH nor ADV - ACE CPR were being used. I ended up having to use Eliteness and other tools to manually edit the addon class tables in the .sqm file and had one of those near strokes when you realize you may have lost many hours worth of work. I resolved the issue, thankfully, as far as I can tell. Not sure why this would happen as I'm a script/code novice, but I wanted to report and see if anyone has reported this in the past.