Hello everyone, 

I need help with linking zones together to make attack and defend objectives. In other words, I would like for there to be set objectives that would need to be captured before other objectives can be captured. 

Example:

Blufor has to attack alpha, Opfor has to defend alpha. Blufor captures alpha and now has to move up to bravo while opfor has to defend bravo. Opfor has the option of defending the bravo objective or pressing forwards to the alpha sector. 

I have seen this done on TacBF, but unfortunately it is beyond my knowledge. If you guys could help me with this process that would be very appreciated!

Thanks,

KdubyaDOG556

There was a discussion going about this very same thing only a week or so ago.

See:

Larrow there was very kind to provide help and even couple of example missions on how to create what you also seem to be after.
Like my last reply from that thread indicates I couldn't quite make the Sector_AAS example mission to work as probably was expected.

If you're more prominent with scripting than I am maybe you could take a look in either of the missions and see if you could come up with a working solution?
Just FYI those two example missions Larrow did share are dedicated server only. So hopefully you have an access to one?

18 hours ago, Asmodeuz said:

If you're more prominent with scripting than I am maybe you could take a look in either of the missions and see if you could come up with a working solution?
Just FYI those two example missions Larrow did share are dedicated server only. So hopefully you have an access to one?

if you don't have access to a server you can use this for testing.