SkillzRico

Arma 3 Beginners

So as you can see from the vid above me and my friends are faily new to Arma 3 and we are wondering what are the best game modes for such a motley crew of noobs?

Edited by R0adki11
edited thread title

I dislike this kind of videos to me calling someone "noob" is merely an insult.

Every day in Arma 3 learn new things problably never a single person can "mastering" the entire terrain,weapons,vehicles of Arma 3 vanilla content.

Using terms link "noob" make us a downgrade like community.

• Like 1

On 26/03/2017 at 8:00 PM, djotacon said:

I dislike this kind of videos to me calling someone "noob" is merely an insult.

Every day in Arma 3 learn new things problably never a single person can "mastering" the entire terrain,weapons,vehicles of Arma 3 vanilla content.

Using terms link "noob" make us a downgrade like community.

Stop getting so easily offended, Noob comes from Newbie. It's a term for a new unexperienced player, who cares who they call a noob especially when it's themselves haha.

As for new gamemodes, i'd suggest Wasteland but you guys already do that - could try out Escape stratis? that's pretty fun, especially when you have no idea what you're doing!;)

If you're up for it I've recently made a casual unit for people wanting to have some fun in wasteland and other coop missions, if you're interested maybe check it out? Trying to build up a playerbase at the moment - Wasteland is in dire need of people who are willing to work together!

https://units.arma3.com/unit/ab-12

16 minutes ago, elliottwrightt said:

Stop getting so easily offended, Noob comes from Newbie. It's a term for a new unexperienced player, who cares who they call a noob especially when it's themselves haha.

I'm not offended by a word like this, I'm spanish and in my own language we have a lot of more rude words to call someone "begginer" but this community never uses this kind of language.

If you want to stay here a long time I suggest dont use the common synonyms for begginer:

http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/newbie

And if you think someday learn spanish use the word "peludo" (long hair) to call someone "recruit" in a military fashion way.

9 hours ago, djotacon said:

I'm not offended by a word like this, I'm spanish and in my own language we have a lot of more rude words to call someone "begginer" but this community never uses this kind of language.

If you want to stay here a long time I suggest dont use the common synonyms for begginer:

http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/newbie

And if you think someday learn spanish use the word "peludo" (long hair) to call someone "recruit" in a military fashion way.

My advice is stop trying to police language - people can say what they want :)

None of this is even relevant so unless you have suggestions on gamemodes for these friends, let's stop talking about language.

22 hours ago, elliottwrightt said:

My advice is stop trying to police language - people can say what they want :)

None of this is even relevant so unless you have suggestions on gamemodes for these friends, let's stop talking about language.

Although users of this forum can say what they want, they must abide by the rules of this forum. 

Please don't use the word noob on this forum, a better word would be beginner or new player. 

• Like 1