Warlocc

Zoom doesn't work?

When trying to zoom in or out using the numpad + or -, I have to actually hit the key ten to twenty times to get it to work. I've even changed my keybinds a few different times to see if it would make a difference. It doesn't. How do I fix this?

Afaik, zoom, has been buggy for years. I think I saw a twitter post recently that they are working on it.

Unsure if your issue is a reference to the issues I've seen, over the last few years, where vehicle weapons have the zoom becoming stuck. Similar with infantry.

There are 2 *possible* fixes for this bug currently. One is to use the JEMalloc_bi with the -malloc= startup parameter. (For x64 add _x64 on the end of the command: -malloc=JEMalloc_bi_64) The other would be to use the performance build that is constantly being worked on by Dwarden. There are multiple ways to get this, so I would suggest you look them up and find which is best for you.

• Like 1

Many thanks for the replies.

19 hours ago, Fraali said:

There are 2 *possible* fixes for this bug currently. One is to use the JEMalloc_bi with the -malloc= startup parameter. (For x64 add _x64 on the end of the command: -malloc=JEMalloc_bi_64) The other would be to use the performance build that is constantly being worked on by Dwarden. There are multiple ways to get this, so I would suggest you look them up and find which is best for you.

I'll look into that, definitely. Very helpful. BI Tech Support was asking me for my DXDiag, so useless.