duda123

Advanced Train Simulator (ATS)

On 7/12/2017 at 7:53 AM, duda123 said:

Do you have a copy of your server log?

I found it works if I run server and client side, so I tried it just server side again and found that I needed to add another line to CfgRemoteExec.hpp

class ATRAIN_fnc_requestatsinstall { allowedTargets=2; };

so it looks like this now.

class ATRAIN_fnc_unregisterTrainAndDriver { allowedTargets=2; };
        class ATRAIN_fnc_registerTrainAndDriver { allowedTargets=2; };
        class ATRAIN_fnc_updateTrackMap { allowedTargets=2; };
        class ATRAIN_fnc_hideTrainObjectGlobal { allowedTargets=2; };
        class ATRAIN_fnc_hidePlayerObjectGlobal { allowedTargets=2; };
        class ATRAIN_fnc_requestatsinstall { allowedTargets=2; };

thank you very much for your fantastic work on this mod duda :)

Awesome work with the last few updates, haven't actually given it a try yet but walkable interiors for the high speed and electric trains sounds awesome! I was trying out some of the props from Armans chernobyl project and he has some incredible bridge objects that look amazing, I've been using in some personal projects, might be worth giving them a look if you haven't already. Not sure where he got the assets from but could possibly be added as part of the mod?

5 hours ago, AIG.Tartar said:

Can AI also drive the train?

No, but you can turn on cruise control and hop out. Train will keep moving.

8 hours ago, duda123 said:

No, but you can turn on cruise control and hop out. Train will keep moving.

Isn't that a bit irresponsible? 

• Like 1

Hey there, loving this mod, I hope it will get even better when Orange DLC is out as it features an easy way to get rid of objects in game - so I can finally modify the track layouts on Tanoa and get rid of the things that bug me.

Just two little questions: Are there any plans to raise the engien noise level for the stock locos? Right now it's audible, but very quiet; on my end at least. Also; lights would look fantastic on those little diesel engines!

Cheers,

Mono

15 hours ago, TrueMonolith said:

Hey there, loving this mod, I hope it will get even better when Orange DLC is out as it features an easy way to get rid of objects in game - so I can finally modify the track layouts on Tanoa and get rid of the things that bug me.

Just two little questions: Are there any plans to raise the engien noise level for the stock locos? Right now it's audible, but very quiet; on my end at least. Also; lights would look fantastic on those little diesel engines!

Cheers,

Mono

Will definitely make them louder in the next update. Glad you're enjoying the mod!

Sadly our clan has decided to postpone using this mod until it matures; however we're all in agreement that it's going to be a great addition once it does. I'll be watching this very closely and look forward to seeing what develops. Well done @duda123

21 hours ago, anfo said:

Sadly our clan has decided to postpone using this mod until it matures; however we're all in agreement that it's going to be a great addition once it does. I'll be watching this very closely and look forward to seeing what develops. Well done @duda123

Are you having issues, or just missing functionality?

1 hour ago, duda123 said:

I can't speak for him, but until we get AI train drivers, this is a non runner for me.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, duda123 said:

Probably nothing you don't already know about, but it doesn't dampen my enthusiasm for it.

I tried it in chernarus, but train not moves. I do something wrong or this map rails not supported?

10 minutes ago, beeper said:

I tried it in chernarus, but train not moves. I do something wrong or this map rails not supported?

It's not surpported, yet.

3 hours ago, duda123 said:

Chernarus coming soon...

Not that I have any idea how you developed this, but - if you achieve Chernarus compatibility, does that mean that the large gauge CUP tracks will work on other maps too? I'm working on a UK terrain with the CUP tracks and would love to get ATS up and running on it. :)