Advanced Train Simulator (ATS)

This would be useful for cleaning my daughters bedroom

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Tankbuster said:

This would be useful for cleaning my daughters bedroom

No coz the shit from her room would roll into the lounge room lol 

• Like 1

Great work with the Train Simulator

The only request I have would be,  Could you make a server sided AI version for ambience 

start at point A then goto point B and back again kind of thing 

• Like 2

On 5/18/2017 at 11:39 PM, Auss said:

maybe we can put invisible geo lods just under the surface of the water then the AC could sail around maps :)

Actually not a bad idea to test. Maybe also add special tracks with no visible texture so as to not stand out.

ATS?

Excellent stuff, thx a lot! :)

I'd like to install some HMGs ....and a mortar...and some AA cannon + AT gun on flatbeds + add some armor plates and a FIA flag to that train....how do I do it!? ;)

• Like 3

On 5/31/2017 at 3:33 AM, zonekiller said:

Great work with the Train Simulator

The only request I have would be,  Could you make a server sided AI version for ambience 

start at point A then goto point B and back again kind of thing 

Yes, I agree!   The only instructions I saw are get in, Delete to Exit, and ride train. How do i turn on Cruise Control??

Awesome stuff!

On 7.6.2017 at 4:53 AM, BruceALMIGHTYY said:

Yes, I agree!   The only instructions I saw are get in, Delete to Exit, and ride train. How do i turn on Cruise Control??

Awesome stuff!

Press 'c' ;)

• Like 1

On 5/31/2017 at 3:33 AM, zonekiller said:

Thank You, I don't why it is inculded in the instuctions within the mod. Any other controls I don't know abot or how to find them??  Thanks AGAIN!

9 hours ago, BruceALMIGHTYY said:
On 31.5.2017 at 10:33 AM, zonekiller said:

Thank You, I don't why it is inculded in the instuctions within the mod. Any other controls I don't know abot or how to find them??  Thanks AGAIN!

Look at the first post of this thread ;)
But here you go...

Train Driver Controls:

• Move Forward (defaults to W key): Speed up the train
  • Move Backward (defaults to S key): Slow down the train
  • Turn Left (defaults to A key): Controls track switching. Hold "Move Left" as you pass an intersection to direct the train down the left-most path.
  • Turn Right (defaults to D key): Controls track switching. Hold "Move Right" as you pass an intersection to direct the train down the right-most path.
  • Enabled / Disable Cruise Control (C key): When enabled, the train will maintain its current speed automatically (even if you jump out of the train - runaway train!)
  • Break (B key): A faster way to slow down your train besides holding down the Move Backwards key
  • Exit Train (delete key): Exit the current train.
  • First Person / 3rd Person View (numpad-enter key): Toggles between first and 3rd person in the train. You can also use the mouse wheel to zoom into 1st person.
  • Horn (H key): Train horn (hold for longer horn)
  • Bells (G key): Train bells (hold for longer bells)
  • Turn off Engine (E key): Turn off engine when train isn't moving

• Like 1

Is there any way to get this to work with Chernarus?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Polyus said:

Is there any way to get this to work with Chernarus?

We're close to having the tracks from Arma 2 packaged and supported with ATS. Also close to giving the tracks in cup support for ATS.

However, even with those changes, chernarus still is gonna have issues due to how tracks are laid out. Don't expect support too soon.

• Like 5

i cant find the tracks in the editor? possible mod confliction?

18 minutes ago, Caluu66x said:

i cant find the tracks in the editor? possible mod confliction?

Which tracks are you looking for?

3 hours ago, duda123 said:

Which tracks are you looking for?

i found them, it was the apex tracks, like the custom ones, lol took a while for me to locate them in the list of objects. awesome fun this is! Thanks! looking forward to making a train track network on chernarus! :D

• Like 1

On 6/14/2017 at 10:29 PM, duda123 said:

We're close to having the tracks from Arma 2 packaged and supported with ATS. Also close to giving the tracks in cup support for ATS.

However, even with those changes, chernarus still is gonna have issues due to how tracks are laid out. Don't expect support too soon.

Is the issue something we could get around by editing the tracks on the map?  As long as the cups tracks themselves work, I wouldn't have any issues modifying my version of Chernarus's rail layout.

10 hours ago, ZFDigitalVagrant said:

Is the issue something we could get around by editing the tracks on the map?  As long as the cups tracks themselves work, I wouldn't have any issues modifying my version of Chernarus's rail layout.

I tested that with just laying the Apex Tracks directly over the tracks already on Chernarus and that seems to work fine..but its a shit ton of track to lay out..lol.

Diesel

5 hours ago, DieselJC said:

I tested that with just laying the Apex Tracks directly over the tracks already on Chernarus and that seems to work fine..but its a shit ton of track to lay out..lol.

Diesel

I mostly just was trying to figure out how the tracks were improperly set up.  Then i could make the neccesary edits instead of just relaying the tracks.

Just finished putting tracks all the way around Iwagi today and tried your train mod for first time, went smooth!

• Like 4

ATS v1.4 Released. Find the latest release on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=891938535

- Added train lights to the A2 and High Speed trains. (thanks to eagledude!) New Controls:
    - Lights: L
 - Imported Arma 2 tracks into the mod (With permission from CUP and help from eagledude and Aussie!). Also includes a stone bridge provided by Aussie.
 - Added the ability to destroy all of the train cars. Drivers and/or passengers will be killed if their car blows up. (thanks to eagledude)

- Added APEX train and track classes into the ATS props section in eden editor.

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

• Like 6

Updated mod v0.8 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey duda, you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!
Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.
To learn more, follow this guide.

Thanks for the update!

I absolutely love this Mod..adds so much to the game...and the addition of the A2 Tracks is great..milsim or rp server doesn't matter this is by far one of the coolest things in Arma..lol

Diesel