Sign in to follow this  
ContheJon

Intel Item Picture Wrong Colour

Hey guys! I'm having a bit of trouble with some scripting involving intel items that the player is meant to pick up. In the mission, they're like notes that the player will find, detailing the events that transpired years, months or weeks ago. I've got one of them set up to show a picture, a child's drawing but for some reason the colours change when I view it in Arma 3. Instead of a blue sky for example, it goes green, and the yellow sun is cyan. In TexView2 it looks normal, it's only when I view it in-game that it's like that.

Not sure what I've done wrong, but any help would be much appreciated. I've done the picture in a PNG and then converted it to PAA using TexView2 if that helps. I've even tried converting it from a TGA to a PAA with the same result.

Edit: I've just found the solution to my problem, so I'm all set now. If anyone else looks this up and is having similar troubles, this post should set you on the right path: https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/topic/157041-wrong-color-with-paa-files/

Edited by ContheJon