TheMeq

[Windows] BEM - BattlEye Filter Manager 1.5.0.1

What is it? 

BEM is TheMeq's BattlEye Filter Manager for the ArmA series of games (Specifically ArmA 3 at the moment). You can use this tool to modify and maintain your BattlEye filters. You can modify keywords or the filters that that go against them with this software.

How to use it?
Just drop the EXE file into your BattlEye folder on your server. Then run the EXE file? 

Really, run the EXE file... 

Here is the VirusTotal result for this file: Click Me
Here is also a forum post from Exile where this file has originally been posted: Click Me

And also, my post on Armaholic about this software: Click Me (Waiting for new version to be approved).

What can it do?

- Import items from your log files, will sort through duplicates and ignore them and only add the ones you don't have. 

- You can change the log levels, the exception types, and even the entire filter. 

- Submit your files if something isn't working right so I can try to make this software better.

- When you save, your old files are automatically backed up so you don't lose any settings.

screenshot.png

Latest Version: 1.5.0.1 - Download Here: http://bem.themeq.xyz

If you have any issues with this, please respond here or drop me an email (which can be found at the link above).

Change Log: 

[1.5.0.1] Fixed an issue where the logging type of keywords was not saved when changed.
[1.5.0.1] Will no longer launch if the file is not in the correct directory (Needs to be in your BattlEye folder).
[1.5.0.1] UI fixes where some drop down boxes where editable and should not have been.
[1.5.0.1] Timer added that will check for updates every 5 minutes for people who keep the application open all the time.
[1.5.0.1] Added optional email field when submitting scripts incase you want to be contacted back.
[1.5.0.0] Added ability to submit filters that you are having issues with so I can make BEM even better!
[1.4.0.0] Fixed a bug where keywords enclosed in quotation marks where not correctly picked up causing a file error.
[1.4.0.0] Fixed a bug where keywords containing several space characters where not correctly picked up causing a file error.
[1.3.1.1] Fixed a bug where an error would appear if an exception contained a dash (-).
[1.3.1.0] Fixed a bug where script.log lines ended with " would not capture entire exception.
[1.3.0.0] Removed S7Gaming Toolbar as server no longer exists
[1.3.0.0] Added limit to imported lines on log importer to 50,000
[1.3.0.0] Added support for CreateVehicle and SelectPlayer logs for importing.
[1.3.0.0] Added Select All and Select None buttons to importer.
[1.3.0.0] Moved most menu buttons to new Options sub menu, which will turn Red when a new version is available to download.
[1.2.0.1] Fixed error when filter files where saved. //new was added instead of //new2 causing an error.
[1.2.0.0] You can now import filters directly from your scripts.log
[1.1.4.0] You will be asked if you want backslashes escaped if you have a filter that contains \n that should be a newline.
[1.1.3.0] Will now escape backslashes preceding an n so there is no mistake for newlines.
[1.1.3.0] Will apply quotation marks to new filters if they are not present.
[1.1.1.0] BattlEye Files are now auto-detected instead of being built from a pre-determined list.
[1.1.1.0] BattlEye is now grammatically correct, rather then appearing as Battleye (lower case e).
[1.1.0.0] Rebranded to BEM instead of AABEFM
[1.0.2.0] Filters will now automatically format when added to a new keyword (all the \n and \" business will now be done for you! (only when adding a filter, not editing))
[1.0.1.0] Line numbers now match error's given by Arma3.
[1.0.1.0] Incorrect message box type has been fixed.
[1.0.1.0] Application will now tell you if there is an update.
[1.0.0.0] Initial Release.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2