SIlenceFiction

Vehicle Respawn Deserted Not Working

I got the module working with the normal respawn, when I destroy the vehicle it respawns without issues. But when I set the Deserted Distance to 50 meters it doesn't work.

Can someone please explain to me how can I make the vehicle respawn when it is deserted (no player in X meters radius from the vehicle) with the module?

Thanks in advance.

Forget it I'm an ass, I enabled "Forced Respawn" by mistake.

But now I have a different problem, the respawn (destroyed and deserted) only works once, and I've got nothing written in the "Tickets" field. Also tried writing "999" in that field and the same happens.

I noticed the same testing locally in Eden playing multiplayer, both with editor module as well as scripted using BIS_fnc_moduleRespawnVehicle - deserted or destroyed, the Vehicle Respawn module does the job one time only. No reported errors in the log.

5 hours ago, Nikander said:
I noticed the same testing locally in Eden playing multiplayer, both with editor module as well as scripted using BIS_fnc_moduleRespawnVehicle - deserted or destroyed, the Vehicle Respawn module does the job one time only. No reported errors in the log.

Should we address the bug tracker then?

• Like 1

i use iceman77 vehicle respawn script, and it works for this. you can set destroyed and deserted timer.

12 hours ago, schmoking said:

i use iceman77 vehicle respawn script, and it works for this. you can set destroyed and deserted timer.

I have already looked at this thank you. But the deserted function doesn't work the way I want it.

I am running ArmA 3 v1.70.141838 and I don't think the Vehicle Respawn module is working.  Destroyed respawn seems to work fine but the Deserted Distance and Respawn when disabled only works once.

Additionally when the single Deserted Distance or 'Respwan when disabled' were triggered the vehicle instantly respawned instead of waiting the respawn Delay.

My settings were:

Single player, but chasing a bug on our server where vehicles were not respawning and these symptoms would explain what we are seeing on our server.

Vehicle Respawn module:

Probability of Presence: 100%
Condition of Presence: true

Delay: 5

Deserted Distance: 5

Tickets: <empty>

Position: Starting position

Wreck: Delete

Notification: Enabled

Forced respawn: Disabled

Respawn when disabled: Enabled

Am I missing something?  S

13 minutes ago, strider42 said:

I am running ArmA 3 v1.70.141838 and I don't think the Vehicle Respawn module is working.  Destroyed respawn seems to work fine but the Deserted Distance and Respawn when disabled only works once.

Additionally when the single Deserted Distance or 'Respwan when disabled' were triggered the vehicle instantly respawned instead of waiting the respawn Delay.

My settings were:

Single player, but chasing a bug on our server where vehicles were not respawning and these symptoms would explain what we are seeing on our server.

Vehicle Respawn module:

Probability of Presence: 100%
Condition of Presence: true

Delay: 5

Deserted Distance: 5

Tickets: <empty>

Position: Starting position

Wreck: Delete

Notification: Enabled

Forced respawn: Disabled

Respawn when disabled: Enabled

Am I missing something?  S

You are not missing anything, it is borken atm.
I had to switch to iceman77's script.

Deserted distance? I could add this in my script, already working fine for respawn when disabled... is this deserted distance apply to all players, side players, all units ?