Winfield

Patrol Ops 3.1 ported for CUP maps

cup_homew.png

Miss Chernarus, Takistan and the great conventional vehicles, weapons and aircraft from Arma 2, before all the new futuristic shit ruined the game?

If you crave those days, you need CUP.   CUP mods are being added once again to our servers, and I suggest you get the latest versions of the mod files .

Patrol Ops 3.1 mission by roy86 ported to Chernarus and takistan (By Winfield and Dropbear) will soon be running on my servers.  You will need the entire CUP project mods to join.  By Sunday 02\04\17 AEST, Weapons, vehicles and units will be added by both Dropbear and myself to the task line up (as practice for the soon to be released Patrol Ops 4).  **Public dropbox links to follow** in the next day or 2

My main aim so far was to get Chernarus working on the 3 public servers.

**Links to be posted over this coming week**

As with my Unsung Vietnam port of roy86's mission, I will credit all those involved tomorrow and before the release of public download links. 

• Like 3

Progress has been slow due to work commitments etc.  We do this in our spare time......currently we have the mission running on Cherno, Enemy spawn with the CUP edit of static weapons etc, however the enemy are not "picking" up that we are enemy and do not shoot back.  This is a major learning curve for me as In the past I have been spoon fed the mission already ported by CPT Davo, Dash etc.....Dropbear and I have taken this on board to learn scripting and the framework on our own.  We would both rather work out the issues ourselves with out having to outsource our problems for others to solve unless absolutely necessary. 

That's were we are at, hence the multiple PM's I am receiving to get the port out to the public.  Unfortunately with CUP and PO3 porting it is a little different to unsung vietman.  

Again I apologise for the delay peeps

Is this still happening? Would love access to the ported patrol ops mission files if possible, looking to run it with my small group of friends.