Hello one more time chaps,

The reason I'm disturbing you today is that I can't make respawn place. Every time I die the mission fails and I have to start it from the beginning but I'm peaty sure I made everything right.

1. Placed the playable characters

2. Made the empty marker and named it respawn_west ("west" - because I'm playing with NATO forces)

3. Opened the attributes > multiplayer and configured the "Respawn on Custom Position" 

81Odaa8.png

It still doesn't work.

Can anyone advise me something?

Place a "Respawn Position" module on the location you want your units to respawn at. (Systems (F5) > Modules > Multiplayer0

Define the parameters to your liking in the module, as well as in the "Respawn" section in the multiplayer settings. No need to sync anything, unless it's for vehicles.

What you're thinking of is the old way of doing it, by placing an "empty" marker, naming it "respawn_west", and defining the respawn point in the description.ext.

I'm sure there are still reasons to do it that way, I'm just not aware of them. But if you simply want a respawn point for you and your allies, the new method will do just fine.

Edit: I forgot to mention: If you're in singleplayer, you will just die and the mission will fail regardless of your setup. Test your mission through a LAN server, or with friends.

Edited by rebitaay
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, rebitaay said:

Place a "Respawn Position" module on the location you want your units to respawn at. (Systems (F5) > Modules > Multiplayer0

Define the parameters to your liking in the module, as well as in the "Respawn" section in the multiplayer settings. No need to sync anything, unless it's for vehicles.

What you're thinking of is the old way of doing it, by placing an "empty" marker, naming it "respawn_west", and defining the respawn point in the description.ext.

I'm sure there are still reasons to do it that way, I'm just not aware of them. But if you simply want a respawn point for you and your allies, the new method will do just fine.

Edit: I forgot to mention: If you're in singleplayer, you will just die and the mission will fail regardless of your setup. Test your mission through a LAN server, or with friends.

I tried that as well but no use... still "mission fails" after death

I don't know what to do more :(

Here are the mods I'm using for editor 

XYUPln2.png

I always use the trusty respawn markers. Could just be a habit of mine.

But,

@GioLabo make sure to add:

respawn=3;

in your description.ext for base respawning.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Midnighters said:

I always use the trusty respawn markers. Could just be a habit of mine.

But,

@GioLabo make sure to add:

respawn=3;

in your description.ext for base respawning.

I have it as well but no use... the mission is failing.

maybe I'm doing something wrong...

Are you in singleplayer, or multiplayer?

As I said in my post, singleplayer does not support respawning.