10 hours ago, Omsi_Player_123 said:

1. It is free for the mod creator to upload the mod there.

It is, but you have to be the author of the uploaded material or have proper permissions because you are handing IP rights over to Steam/Valve this way.
Not every satellite image and terrain mesh provider (that are included in those maps) allows for this. I am not even gonna go deep into this like - if you hand  IP rights to said material over to a commercial company that can use the material for promotional purposes, does it break ie. CC BY-NC license? Honestly, I don't know.

Omsi_Player_123 please don't go offtopic as this is for PMC real world data terrains, not for you to learn about torrents which are common knowledge and perfectly safe btw.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Snake Man said:

Omsi_Player_123 please don't go offtopic as this is for PMC real world data terrains, not for you to learn about torrents which are common knowledge and perfectly safe btw.

Sorry for my offtopic posts, i first thaught that downloads with torrents are illegal. But for downloading your maps (wich are freeware) there is no problem.

when  i loade most of this terrane in editor, i have error "Too many virtual memory blocks requested" (crash) what can be reason? (win 7x64, 32Gb ram)

2 hours ago, ShaKodemon said:

when  i loade most of this terrane in editor, i have error "Too many virtual memory blocks requested" (crash) what can be reason? (win 7x64, 32Gb ram)

Sometimes, when too demanding set of addons was loaded and a mission crash or hung at loading screen, I simply lower video settings and it helps in most cases.

torrents have zero seed so it is really hard to download...

Torrents have stable 24/7 seeds. Issue is on your end, check "connectivity" on your torrent client, there are plenty of online resources to guide you through that.

One heck of a view from up top, nice work!

EmVg5xd.jpg

• Like 3

Thanks.

Ps I think PMC Wolfsburg is down atm.

Gave it a few minuets and its going now, thanks.

there are no buildings and structures on the PMS maps? tried to use 5-7 maps and only on the PMS Iran Jahrom map I saw buildings, or I installed these maps incorrectly?

Is there a way to make airports usable by AI?  Currently, planes just drive in circles, and the roads marking them probably confuse the AI.  I'm making a very large combined arms mission on DMZ East and had planned a second wave of enemy fighter would scramble from dug-in hangars. (It's really fun searching for hangars the North Koreans tried to hide lol).  I also found that the hidden/hardened hangar with the classname "land_pmc_opx_hangar" appears open but actually has an invisible wall not allowing planes/people inside.

@BrendoB47

Short answer, you gotta do it yourself. I did it myself for Montenegro. But afaik you can only create dynamic airports, and that brings the issue of the AI only being able to recognise one airport. I worked around it by spawning and despawning airports when needed, placing any planes needing the airports into a holding pattern until it was their turn to have an airport spawn. Don't know if there's a better way. 

On 8/23/2017 at 11:38 AM, Snake Man said:

Also could anyone translate Balkan terrain location / place names to english characters?

Hi Snake Man, I've been working with Montenegro and started looking into using the real airport names. Google Maps has them listed as this:

Airfield 1 - Nikšić Airport

Airfield 2 - Dubrovnik Airport

Airfield 3 - Tivat Airport

Airfield 4 - Podgorica Airport

Is there still any scope for these being updated in the future?

beno_83eu: if you have airport info or even configs for ILS stuff yes that would be easy to implement into next versions.

There will be updates in the future.

• Like 1

I feel like the inside of a photo while playing on PMC terrains. Sorry to say that but I have to.