1 hour ago, Snake Man said:

All the terrain torrents have now Dscha seed and I'm seeding all day so should be good now.

Thankyou!

blub:

• Torrent-Server is up, running and seeding. Providing a proper Download-rate for everyone.
  • HTTP Mirror updated to V0.1.1-Files

HTTP-Mirror Link: Mirror Link (ClickMe)

Greetz

• Like 1

Will this be available on Steam Workshop? Can I request permission to post it and it's updates there?

Hey I just tested your Kandahar map and it seemed that the terrain is wrong compared to the sat image (you can see it at some of the rivers they are going over the top of a mountain)

some pictures to show the problem:

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/863982847778719647/450BC797839B8321AE2C6C5886DB76CCBE282B84/

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/863982847778720541/B30930A28D73A17E05176E628ADA550C4E33CFCD/

Good news for terrain downloads! Today I got my internet connection upgraded and can now seed the torrents with about 8mb/s speed! That along with Dscha server seeding, there should be no problems for speedy downloads.

Will this be available on Steam Workshop?

No

Can I request permission to post it and it's updates there?

Post forum topic; yes. Upload; No (as its against steam's own license or something).

Are there any missions or mission generators for this?

I made few generic missions without briefings and objectives such way that they work in "generic" manner on any properly configured terrain. These missions are for all PMC real world data terrains.

These missions are nothing special, but I'll try to get some even basic briefings added to them and then release like mission pack.

terrain is wrong compared to the sat image

Does this apply to kandahar airfield as well?

The river flowing uphill just might be SRTM and/or satellite imagery data doing their thing. I've seen the same thing on every Falcon 4 theater we've made from public data.

PMC Balkans Montenegro v0.1.2 has been released!

Ocean depths to -50m have been fixed, this terrain is now phase 4 completed.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Snake Man said:

PMC Balkans Montenegro v0.1.2 has been released!

Ocean depths to -50m have been fixed, this terrain is now phase 4 completed.

Damn I love this one, so mountainous. My favourite out of all the few I've tested so far!

PMC Iraq Basrah v0.1.2 has been released!

Ocean depths to various deeper elevations have been fixed, this terrain is now phase 4 completed.

• Like 3

Incredible map good job I have a question, can you add water and depth to the immense lake of Balkans Montenegro?

On 20.8.2017 at 3:58 PM, Snake Man said:

PMC Iraq Basrah v0.1.2 has been released!

Ocean depths to various deeper elevations have been fixed, this terrain is now phase 4 completed.

Congrats! Great to see some good Jets maps! :)

I tested some of the early versions so if this has already been changed I´m sorry for asking. Will ground level textures be detailed enough and suitable for ground troops at some point? I´m thinking of combined arms scenarios with Tanks and IFV:s being supported by jets. There are very few maps that are actually big enough to really simulate armor warfare. 

PMC Libya, Ajdabiya v0.1.2 has been released!

Ocean depths set from -5m to -50m elevations, this terrain is now phase 4 completed.

can you add water and depth to the immense lake of Balkans Montenegro?

Yes. Are you local there? Maybe you could help me with some real life data, like how deep is the lake in average?

Also could anyone translate Balkan terrain location / place names to english characters? If so please join https://discord.gg/arma and I can send CSV text file of the names.

Will ground level textures be detailed enough and suitable for ground troops at some point?

Satellite textures are 2 meters / pixel, which is good quality.

Hello again, I do not live in the area, I am from Argentina, but I have found some information about the lake called Skadar and its maximum depth is 44 meters, but it is not necessary to apply this depth I believe that with about 20 meters will serve as a simulation.

PMC Libya Benghazi v0.1.2 has been released!

- ocean depths -5m to -50m fixed
- water creeping through land fixed

This terrain is now phase 4 complete.

I absolutely love these maps. Is there any way I can push the view distance on my server past 12,000m to really appreciate these maps?

7 hours ago, Fros7bite said:

I absolutely love these maps. Is there any way I can push the view distance on my server past 12,000m to really appreciate these maps?

setViewDistance 30000;          put this line in the player init of every player and you should be fine. You can also change the view distance to every other value by replacing the 30000 to every other view distance you like.

I'm pretty certain the max viewdistance is 40km.

10 hours ago, opteryx said:

I'm pretty certain the max viewdistance is 40km.

When testing in editor, I set my viewdistance to 60km

PMC Libya Msallata v0.1.2 has been released!

This terrain is now phase 4 complete.

PMC Libya Sirte, Tripoli and Somalia Kismaayo v0.1.2 have been released!

These terrains are now phase 4 complete.

PMC Terrain Development footage of pretty much all of the CUP chernarus style vegetation objects using terrains which were made for phase 5. There are also village / city and military buildings placed.

Normally you would not use shapefile areas to place buildings because its random placement and ugly, however for the scope of these large "fly boy" terrains it will work pretty nicely.

Also this is developer video where I actually see and point out bugs and issues, this is not final product video.

4k video includes terrains from: balkans, europe, georgia, korea and ukraine. There are no title texts, no fine editing as I just used avidemux to merge all clips together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGXNavMhx6Y

• Like 2