Kojixus

Error on 64-bit 0xC0000005

Hello so I loaded up arma 3 and then I got not responding then it crashed is said 

0xC0000005 - STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION

sCREENSHOT

Same thing happens to me. it works on vanilla but when i use all of my mods (about 64 gb worth) it crashes due to a memory issue or something but the status access violation i also get

We noticed a lot of these errors prior to removing the shactac hud (STUI), it would crash every 5 to 10 minutes when that addon was activated.

Might be worth trying.

I also have this error, only in life servers tho, I've checked the steam file integrity and have also uninstalled and re installed

have updated all my drivers

have disable all mods and can't think of anything else I could do

Same problem here. Tried all the solutions I could find in this forum and nothing is working.

People at United Operations have been affect by this issue for about 3 or 4 weeks now.

It seems to be way too random to indicate a cause. Before the Hotfix 1.68 it used to cause mass crashes with a large portion of the people playing simultaneously. Now it is individual.

Tried different mem allocs, no effect.

• Like 1

Can anyone of you try running a memory test (like MemTestx86) too see if it's hardware related?

1 hour ago, ozzbik said:

Can anyone of you try running a memory test (like MemTestx86) too see if it's hardware related?

i dont see why it would be, i started getting this crash after the 64 bit update.

Not saying that it is a hardware issue, but this error occurs with hardware failure as well.

So in order for the developers to find the problem, it would be nice to know that you ruled out faulty memory sticks :)

I get it at launch since last patch (and subsequent hotfix). Game ran well before (though I haven't played much since 64-bit). Updated drivers. Cleared cache. Reinstalled game. Several Integrity Checks. Tried with and without mods enabled. Can't seem to upload reports--authentication times out every time. Two last reports exceed 10M upload limit (11 and 17m). I didn't try to send those. Hope yours sorts out. Not sure what to do for mine.

Running Win 7 64 pro

i7 3820 on MSI XPower II Big Bang (no OC)

GTX1070

32G RAM

I had a similar thing with a "memory" error.

You won't believe how I fixed the problem. It was my SPEEDLINK Phantom Hawk joystick apparently. I disconnected it by accident and tried 64bit Arma 3 somehow. And it worked. Plugged the joystick back in and BAM same memorry error and crash again.

im having this problem aswell. it only happens when im using mods and playing on servers like armaliferp. the only mods i use are @lakeside @taskforceradio @ArmaLifeRP @CBA_A3 .

ive looked at other peoples problems and people say to use Malloc=System in parameters or use integrity of cache but none of them have worked for me. i have also reinstalled the mods  and arma 3 multiple times. my friends downloaded the same mods as me and they dont have the problem. the crash normally happens within 5-10 minutes of game time.

PLEASE HELP!