Sign in to follow this  
autigergrad

[ALiVE, COOP, MP] The Deadly Shadows

.eJwVyFEOgyAMANC7cABopRb0MgtBgi46CK1fy-6

The Deadly Shadows

Steam Workshop Link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=888969554

*Note* Mission PBO and Full Mod list are available in the Steam Link above.

Isla Duala.... 

Insurgent activity has increased dramatically in Afrene over the last 6 months. British Intelligence has confirmed that the Islamic terrorist group, the Deadly Shadows, has been receiving covert military aid and training from the Molatian military. As there is currently a ceasefire between Afrenian and Molatian forces, we do not want to potentially cause an incident that would lead to outright war in the region. We must eliminate the terrorist threat in Afrene and cripple their supply network behind Molatian lines as well. 

Your mission is to eradicate the insurgent threat within Afrene by locating their terrorist networks and supply caches as well as patroling the major towns and infrastructure. Also, your unit may need to covertly enter Molatian territory and destroy terrorist headquarters within Molatian itself. Be advised...there have been incidents at the border between UN peacekeeping forces and Molatian troops. If you are fired upon, you have the green light to return fire. Good luck Gents!

If you are unfamiliar with my missions....then you have been missing out!! No seriously...if you are not familiar with my missions, my focus is on long term, persistent campaigns using the ALiVE mod framework. For more information on how ALiVE works and how to play visit www.alivemod.com.

Features include:
-VCOM AI built into the mission itself (NO NEED TO USE AN AI MOD WHEN USING THIS MISSION)
-Persistence enabled
-Headless Client support enabled
-Zeus Game Master enabled
-An Insurgency style campaign with IEDs, suicide bombers, advanced civilian interaction, and Insurgent weapon caches and installations
-Conventional campaign elements included as your unit will have to go behind Molatian lines to elminate Molatian backed Insurgent training camps
-My custom African Factions for CUP are used in this scenario.
-Ambient traffic, animal herds
-Custom sounds including authentic african sounds and radio broadcasts from my Ambient sounds packs.
-Multiple respawn points, including a moveable spawn point
-Virtual Arsenal, Troop spawner
-Full Logistics support, including reinforcements, supplies, etc.
-Automated Close Air Support and Helo Transport
-Other cool stuff

*NOTE* All of my missions are built with my own clan in mind and catered to. That being said, we use ACE Advanced medical in our missions, which is what this mission is set to. If you don't like Advanced Medical, ACE, or VCOM AI...you are more than welcome to download the pbo, open it in your editor, and adjust to your liking. I will not be removing any of these if requested.

• Like 1