Hi,

I've created some MP maps, 21 so far, using the RHS MOD on Tanoa and Stratis with Eden Editor. When I play the maps, I don't see my player on the "map" or friendly bases. Can this be fixed?

Also, how can I add player ICONS so I can see my teammates during play?

I have many more questions but I wont overwhelm this post. But one more is...I've created Red/Blue bases with a neutral base in the center. I set the trigger so the neutral can be taken by either side and go back and forth as may happen. After the neutral is captured, is it possible to make the next base, that belongs to the opposing side, appear on the "map" as the next target?

Thanks for any assistance.

1 hour ago, MajReno said:

Hi,

I've created some MP maps, 21 so far, using the RHS MOD on Tanoa and Stratis with Eden Editor. When I play the maps, I don't see my player on the "map" or friendly bases. Can this be fixed?

Also, how can I add player ICONS so I can see my teammates during play?

I have many more questions but I wont overwhelm this post. But one more is...I've created Red/Blue bases with a neutral base in the center. I set the trigger so the neutral can be taken by either side and go back and forth as may happen. After the neutral is captured, is it possible to make the next base, that belongs to the opposing side, appear on the "map" as the next target?

Thanks for any assistance.

Extended map info is a difficulty setting on the server or host that's preventing you from seeing your self or anyone else's icon. You can add icons using some scripts, look around for blufor tracking scripts. Also Arma has built in control points you can look up how to use, a few modules synced to a trigger should get you going pretty quick but there are guides on how to do it that explain it better than I can. You can set a trigger to create a task when it's captured.

Thanks drift, I was hoping it wouldn't be too difficult to get the player markers and base locations on the map since every KOTH map on the servers has them. Is this a script that needs to be added somewhere? I did some searches for the "blufor tracking scripts" that you mentioned and cant find anything in the ARMA forums or with a google search. Any idea where I might find them?

I'm playing around with the "triggers" and "sector" commands tonight and I think I might have figured a work around for what I'm trying to do.

Thanks

Next question I'm trying to find - how can I set a timer delay of 2 minutes prior to each map start?