STACKER

SFlora - generate a vegetation by mask.

looks quite interesting - keep it up!

PS: join the arma discord - terrains and tools chat would welcome your work and interaction there :smile_o:

27 minutes ago, .kju said:

PS: join the arma discord - terrains and tools chat would welcome your work and interaction there :smile_o:

already there. :)

• Thanks 1

Hi I want to design a peninsula for money as you like

Looks very promising, but still needs some improvement. If I import my 20480x20480 sat mask with 0,5m pixel size, it only loads 1/4 of the texture. The tiles end at 010x010. It only works if I resize the image to 10240x10240 and use 1m pixel size.

The next problem is that it seems to ignore very small areas. It perfectly creates a huge amount of bushes in the big areas but almost ignores single groups of bushes painted on the mask. Having to lower the resolution of the mask makes it even worse.

Is there the change of a more in depth manual? Personally i have not been able to use this with the bullet point list you provided in the OP. Things like, creating a project, what is the significance of things like "number of tiles". Creating a new colour mapping isn't very clear, what a colour mapping is, and what the layers that are a part of it mean?

Also some interface issues, like once you click on a tile haven't found a way to go back to the full view? So far the only thing i have found simple to use is importing the object templates. 

I don't know if i am being particularly dense with all this, but a lot of the aspects of these features don't seem very clear on their significance and impact. Really like the premise of this tool as a more controlled alternative to TP, but so far i find figuring out how to use it tough. 

Sry, I will add more detailed manual later.

"number of tiles" = basically copy this value from TB project. 

color mapping =  color from mask, on with objects will be placed.

go back to the full map view = press 'M' or Backspace

• Thanks 1

New ver. 0.9.9.6a released, see first post.

Fixed bug with < 1m/px mask resolution.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hi,

Maximum database size (4gb) exceeded.
If you have multiple mask imports,  maybe there lift some unused tiles in database, try to create new project from scratch.
Or try to split project on half, by using x/y offsets.

• Thanks 1

A huge request to make a step by step video lesson.  

How not to harmonize the mask is constantly some kind of error.

First, I'll finish the text version.
Then maybe I'll make a video.

• Thanks 1

Ability to glue the mask terrains is present?  

I lost the initial files of the island. And manually sticking files is very long and tedious. Other options are not found. Can you tell me how to glue the mask in one file? 8192x8192