pexmo

Make driver ALWAYS careless?

Hi. I was wondering if there is any to make the driver always being careless in a vehicle, to totally ignore the commander and gunner when it comes to orders? 
I have tried a few things but in the end they all get overridden at some point. 
I want to be able to precission guide my AI apc or tank with waypoints while having the gunner and commander (some have only gunner and driver) fighting as usual. The ai do this great when the driver is always careless but I just dont seem to be able to keep the driver in this state when more units are in the vehicle. 

59 minutes ago, pexmo said:

Hi. I was wondering if there is any to make the driver always being careless in a vehicle, to totally ignore the commander and gunner when it comes to orders? 
I have tried a few things but in the end they all get overridden at some point. 
I want to be able to precission guide my AI apc or tank with waypoints while having the gunner and commander (some have only gunner and driver) fighting as usual. The ai do this great when the driver is always careless but I just dont seem to be able to keep the driver in this state when more units are in the vehicle. 

Have you tried keeping them all careless or would that not work for you?

Ok it works on vehicles that has the normal commander driver and gunner setup to do what i want to do

the commander and the driver can be always careless and the gunner in a f´different group. 

NOw i have another quesiton: Anyway to force careless ai to button up/turn in and not pop their heads out of a apc?? 

bumping this a bit
Is there any way to make careless AI not put their heads out of a armored vehicle if they are in careless mode? 

Well what exactly is causing the unit to switch modes? Combat? 

21 hours ago, pexmo said:

bumping this a bit
Is there any way to make careless AI not put their heads out of a armored vehicle if they are in careless mode? 

I'm afraid not. There is a isturnedOut command, just for info, but you can't override the arma's engine along with behavior. You have also this action. Good luck!