HeardTangent

Milsim unit looking for Eden editor

Hello, I am Captain Johnson from a milsim unit called Task Force Manticore.

We currently are a group of 50 members, which are 25 active. The reason why we are looking for a guy to make our missions is because, our officers are getting sick of making missions and we thought someone that enjoys making them could help us out.

We are not looking for someone who is an expert in making missions, we are fine with taking someone who is fairly new to making missions but would love to make missions for our group.

Our group operates in the weekends and we would need about 2 missions every week to operate on. If you have any questions then go ahead and add me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/HeardTangent/ and if you want to see what kind of group we are then you can check us out here http://steamcommunity.com/app/107410/discussions/10/135507855751450709/

Thank you for taking the time on reading this post.

-Capt. D. Johnson

Hey there! Why don't you try MCC for example? It dynamically creates missions on the fly!

4 minutes ago, Alex150201 said:

Hey there! Why don't you try MCC for example? It dynamically creates missions on the fly!

Eeeek, I hope people stop using MCC. 

47 minutes ago, Midnighters said:

Eeeek, I hope people stop using MCC. 

Can I ask why? MCC is one of the mods I simply couldnt live without-not just for it's mission editor, but it also has so many other feautres, even for SP players like m.e Ability to change time of day, weather, spawn vehicles, full arsenal, teleport, call CAS ,reinforcements, evac choppers and artillery..It's fantastic!

• Like 1

I do realise you can make missions with MCC easily, but I want campaign driven missions. Not random missions.

22 hours ago, ineptaphid said:

Can I ask why? MCC is one of the mods I simply couldnt live without-not just for it's mission editor, but it also has so many other feautres, even for SP players like m.e Ability to change time of day, weather, spawn vehicles, full arsenal, teleport, call CAS ,reinforcements, evac choppers and artillery..It's fantastic!

The reason why I personally hate MCC, is because people use it as a cheap and discrete way of mission making (in the long run). If it's simple quick and easy, I don't mind so much I guess. But once people start it just becomes pure laziness. I don't mind the useful features you're talking about like chasing weather, CAS runs, etc. But in the long run it should never be used to make something 100% complete (in my opinion). I've never seen anything big or great come out of MCC.