Sign in to follow this  
GoDlike_RU

[COOP 8-19]Operation TAIFUN

A05bcaE.jpg

Hello guys!

I would like to show You my latest creation. Feels best when played with 8-19 players.

About mission:

It's March 2017. USA can't simply stand aside and watch how Russia is being called 'Hero' in mass media because they're the only one to support Takistan's government in their fight. We will strike today to show everyone that USA is still monitoring the situation. Your main objective will be to kill the regional ISIS leader Abdul Ak-Sahrim who is hiding inside a big town in far east. Feels easy huh? Well it is not because enemy has a lot of outposts between our forces and their leader. Not  even counting armored support. Their vehicles and weaponry are mostly outdated but still deadly, you should know that best.  We need to regain respect on the world and when you succeed we will commence another operation, this time on a big scale. Don't dissapoint us son. 

Requirements:

• RHS
  • CUP
  • ACE3 (if you do not want to use ACE, just install it and disable all its functionality)
  • ACE3 compatibility plugins (optional but you should have them anyway)
  • Task Force Radio now

Download:

Screenshots:

Best viewed on steam workshop page.

Feedback/Bug Reports:

Please tell me if you enjoyed my mission (or not). You can contact me here or on steam. 

I tested this mission with my friends and I can't find any bugs now. Tell me about any bugs you may encounter. I'll try to fix them ASAP.

I did my best to correct any mistakes in text but im not a native english speaker, please tell me if you find any.

If I see that You enjoyed my mission I will make next parts in future.

Regards

• Like 2

Update!

Fixed:
- Changed BMP2 (HQ) to BMP2 (sorry for not being able to shoot!)
- Removed some CSAT guys used for testing (lol forgot about that)

Found issue:
- Documents task duplication if someone joins in progress : temporary fix admin use command - Fixed

remotexec ["GODLIKE_onDocumentsGrab",0]

Update!
- Fixed Join-in-progress task issue for already playing users. Notice that JIP is not officially supported but it may work. Players that are already on server won't have issues from joining players now but joining ones may have.
- Now solo compatible. Added ability to switch to the other playable unit after death.