Sign in to follow this  
deathwatch4

Zeus not working in EDEN?

So after the recent 64 bit update my EDEN editor modules for Zeus seem to be screwed up. I'll post a video for an example.

I can confirm that this is occurring with me as well in the latest 64 bit update. Sorry, I haven't found a fix yet. Previous missions built that already have "allow all addons, including unofficial ones" selected still have it selected. It appears you simply can not change whatever setting it is already on.

• Like 1

have you tried using the arrow keys to select it, then pressing spacebar?

If you change your interface size to small, you can change open the dialog box and change the setting, then you can change it back to normal. Another solution is to type the selection you want, just like you would do in windows if you wanted to search for a file in a folder.

I actually have the solution for this! I ran into this same problem with some other modules, and accidentially discovered that if you drag the whole window itself over a little, just move it slightly from the starting pop-up position, the drop down menus will work just fine! You can imagine I was rather pleased when I stumbled upon that solution because I was about at my wits end why I couldn't access the drop downs. :)