scrable

Huge FPS drops due to sounderrors 64bit

Does anyone have this problem that has a discreet sound card? Just curious. Was thinking about getting one.

qOaWUhS.jpg

kridian

I and my friend have a similar problem, for example, we put in the editor a hunter with a machine gun, sit down with the shooter, make a shot, wait a bit, start turning the tower and you will hear 1-2 clicks of sound. Such clicks of sound are audible regularly, the sounds of cars, weapons, explosions, it's not as strong as on USB headphones, but it annoys and spoils the sound. A friend has an X-Fi chip.

• Sad 1

Furthermore IntrebuloN is not recognisable as a member of the BI staff so to rephrase: "One year later - not fixed by BI" wich I am sure is what FlayeR ment.

In the accompanieng bugtracker feedback tracker ticket someone put it quite well.

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T124112#1654755

In T124112#1654756, @Scrable wrote:
It hasn't been fixed since over a year now. This gamebreaking bug exists ever since the 64bit version was released.
So, my hopes for the devs actually doing something are quite low. They already have every bit of important information about the setups, as in, Logitech Headset with Surround Soundcard and FX Processor. Yet they do nothing.

Very disappointed in this dev, I guess with time everything turns into a steaming pile of s**t.

Schuss in den Ofen!

Experiencing this in a G633. Please help!!! I've stopped the task for the LGS. Seeing as how the G633 is only USB is there anyway to get the 5.1 so as to get the bug to stop?

i was looking at the bugtracker and on sep 8 2017  razazel (dev?) says:

Sorry guys, unfortunately it's a very tricky bug and we are still struggling to fix it properly without breaking something else :(

not great comfort for anyone experiencing this but to clarify they do seem to be aware and have done work on it.

Yep G930 here as well and I too signed up just to say the problem is still going strong, it has even lagged me out of the game before. 

THOUGH, I think I can give y'all a wee bit of hope here, (I'm sure some of you have figured this out) bring up your map while in the vehicles until you're about to land for some reason I can still hear some things like the chats but no more glitchy/poppy/laggy noises and maybe turning down your all your audios. (I feel like most people have tried that to begin with.)

Hey its fixed.

Your April fools..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Both my friend and I use the Logitech G933 with USB connection and we have not had any problems.

Check software/drivers are up to date?

Logitech G430 , all updated, still broken. Only low solution: Connect the headset by jack 3,5 mm and choose the windows sonic space on configuration.