Sign in to follow this  
USMC Sniper

Is it possible to get

I am making a Scarface addon for OFP (im not gonna release it tho), so i can recreate the final shootout between SF and Sosa's henchmen. Since SF was shot tons of times in the movie, and then died when shot in the spine by sosa, Im going to change it so that he escapes. But since the SF will get shot tons and tons of times, I gave him an armor of 80. This works pretty well, but I have no idea whether im going to die or not, becuase I don't know how much armor is remaining. I want there to be the armor bar that there is on tanks and planes visible when playing as Tony.

Don't worry, I'm not turning OFP into CS, just need this. wink.gif

it is possible, black barron managed to figure out how to do that w/ his T-800 addon, im not totally sure how it works but you take the addon and i think you open it w/ a notepad and edit the armor settings that way, though again im not sure.

Never tried it with men, but use something like this in your config.cpp for your "custom" man (in CfgVehicles section).

unitInfoType=UNITINFOHELICOPTER;

hideUnitInfo=0;

Prospero

I do not think this post is talking about any complete addon. Therefore it is moved to Addon Config, which seems to be most appropriate forum section now for this kind of questions.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USMC Sniper @ Nov. 06 2002,18:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">im not gonna release it tho<span id='postcolor'>

If youre not, then why would anyone help you?

Just a question, I'd probably get sued by paramount (whoever made it) if i released it. I might take it into consideration tho.