Tiberius_161

Script release: ACE Medical Practice Patient (will be removed)

Hey again,

I hope I am not "spamming" the post. I just wanted to inform you that after a comment on this (same as above) link, the developers of ACE said that this (I refer to the issue I posted) won't be an issue after the rewriting of the medical system (which is currently under development).

Eager to see the changes.

Best,

Achilles.

• Like 1

so im wanting to add this to a training map for my milsim group but the patients spawn in with no injuries and dont despawn when fully healed or dead

edit: this isn't anything to do with addon options , looking to see to it may be a conflicting script or anything else lik that

So note to others ,even when put into a subfolder make sure to update file paths in Tib_Medical otherwise it won't work properly

Edited by CammyNB
fixed issue
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Is there any way to make this script so it spawns patients that are unconcious and not dead automatically. also is there any way that this can be compatible with KAT Airway Management? I am trying to utilize this script on our training map so that we can teach medical to our community members.

Very nice script, well done and great idea.
Much more efficient then having one Private standing around, waiting to get knee capped.

• Thanks 1

On 11/11/2020 at 11:20 PM, Varentalpha said:

Is there any way to make this script so it spawns patients that are unconcious and not dead automatically. also is there any way that this can be compatible with KAT Airway Management? I am trying to utilize this script on our training map so that we can teach medical to our community members.

Hi Verentalpha, 

Sorry for the late response. 

For the unconcious question, that should be possible, I will take a look this weekend and post a new version of the script.  

As for KAT Airway Management, I will have to dive deeper into that because it's a separate mod. No promises for that one.

Cheers

Tiberius

• Like 2

New version uploaded and initial post updated. 

I've added a Cardiac arrest function, as that seems to fit the request from Verentalpha.

I am looking into KAT Airway Management. I am not sure if I am going to include it and if I do, it might take a while.  > Decided not to implement this, because it would require me to maintain separate script versions (which I don't want). 

I am willing to advice when you're tinkering with the script. 

Cheers

Tiberius

Edited by Tiberius_161
Significant change in original message
  • Like 1

New version uploaden and initial post updated.

Patient class names are now randomized. Other class names can be added via the initServer.sqf file. 

All patients will spawn on the civilian side. 

Cheers

Tiberius

• Like 2

I downloaded v4 of the mission. Works great on MP Local, but won't spawn any AI when run on Dedicated server.

Anyone else running this on dedi? Is there a fix to make it spawn patients? @Tiberius_161

On 5/20/2021 at 10:45 PM, Ave Sum said:

I downloaded v4 of the mission. Works great on MP Local, but won't spawn any AI when run on Dedicated server.

Anyone else running this on dedi? Is there a fix to make it spawn patients? @Tiberius_161

Sorry to hear it doesn 't work on a dedi. Did you make any changed, and if not, did it work for you with version 3? 

I'm trying to do something similar but at a slower pace. Is there anything to stop the deterioration of the unit once injured, sort of like, damage them then pause where thier damaged state is and stop further blood loss etc?

Unfortunatly the project is terminated. After an update the script did not work anymore and I am unable to fix.