FreeSample

Idle Animation Problems

Hey, so I was playing Arma 3 today and was playing with Zeus putting the characters in a line so I could see the new models and then I realized that all of them are having spasms every ten seconds! I know that they are attempting to do an animation and its not working properly I was just wondering if any of you guys could be kind enough to help me :/ I have looked everywhere and I haven't found anything like what I'm experiencing which has me confused! The bug is when the character is kneeling or "crouched" animations are extremely fast and the most common animation they go through consists of there left arm and face twitching! I've had this happen every game since last year. Everything is up to date I fixed it once but it was only fixed for a day! It was apparently (or what I believe is the case) because I had old mods on from steam so I deleted them all and that fixed it but now that I have no mods and the bug/glitch is back I cant do anything from my knowledge! Please help its disturbing seeing my idle characters have seizures. The animation can be found in the animation tab it is under: Idle, Kneel, Raised, Rifle. All of the animations are bugged out there. I haven't gotten help from anybody ever since this has started happening this place is sort of my last hope lol.

please forgive my grammar!!!!
If you need more information ill give you it if i can!