I can't seem to be able to fully extract the game data. When I first attempted, the program would crash midway through extracting with no error output then I reinstalled it but instead this time I receive the error "Mod directory missing: \Addons\". I've tried running in admin but no changes, all of the mentioned mission directories are where they should be in the Arma3 steam folder.

uI9xGnUyWttDFZ0m8y9RyYIDlJpqBglgdWtDbf6N

Cheers, any help would be much appreciated

I have the same issue. Now how to solve it, instead of switching to a different tool?

Hello,

Please read this (last post):

Should solve your issues (or not...)

On 17/03/2017 at 2:36 PM, Crielaard said:

I have the same issue. Now how to solve it, instead of switching to a different tool?

You mean the tools that most modders are using, because BIS tools are broken? Or the same tools that are linked to in the post below yours, that tell you how to fix it.

Yeah don't use them :eh:

Yeah I got it to work with BIS stuff now. just reinstalled it. Created enough mods with those without issues that werent my own fault.

On 3/17/2017 at 11:02 AM, Bruce Conway said:

I can't seem to be able to fully extract the game data. When I first attempted, the program would crash midway through extracting with no error output then I reinstalled it but instead this time I receive the error "Mod directory missing: \Addons\". I've tried running in admin but no changes, all of the mentioned mission directories are where they should be in the Arma3 steam folder.

I have been able to find the cause and fix the issue. This should be available on the development branch soon. Thank you for the report :icon_cool:

The fix is available on the Dev-branch, it would be perfect if you could give it a try to see if that's fixed for you.

You will need to switch to the development branch. You just have to subscribe to it from the properties of Arma 3 Tools (Steam Library) as described here.