Sign in to follow this  
Devastator_cm

Triggers are broken?

Anybody else having issues with triggers?

It is not possible to choose the trigger activation type if trigger type is selected as "None" by me...

• Like 1

Same issue for me.

Activation is not working on trigger and with all activation type possible. Happens in x32 and x64 and in vanilla (without any mod activated). 

Edit. it happens on every combobox.

Test:

- create an ellipse  marker

- try to changer the color: the dropdown menu is not working.

7 hours ago, zuzul said:

Same issue for me.

Activation is not working on trigger and with all activation type possible. Happens in x32 and x64 and in vanilla (without any mod activated). 

Edit. it happens on every combobox.

Test:

- create an ellipse  marker

- try to changer the color: the dropdown menu is not working.

One of you should open a ticket just incase the devs don't see this.

• Like 1

For info, if you use the letters from your keyboard, you can activate the triggers. By example by pressing "B" in the activation field, you have the BLUFOR available.

This is only a workaround while waiting for the fix, might help you if needed. 

• Like 1

I cannot prepare any missions at the moment.
Bug is opened yesterday and I was expecting to see a hot fix today to solve such big problem but unfortunately nothing comes from BI yet..

Yeah I'm having issues with module dropdowns not working in some cases too. I have a feeling all this is related and it's put me back on mission editing as well. Hopefully a hotfix is in store.

15 hours ago, Evil Organ said:

killzone_kid came up with a solution in a similar thread today, https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/topic/202818-trigger-issue/#comment-3164751

The bug could be caused by using the "small" UI size set in the video options, changing this to anything other than "small" apparently solves the issue.....worth a try folks.

Until is fixed...as mentioned in the other thread, you can still use small size UI, by simply typing the letters as B for blufor, O for opfor and so on..at that point the drop down menu work...just tested.