rasmus

64 Bit update is bringing the gamers what exactly?

Hi, 

today the 1.68 was released and is on stabil.

But my question is, what kind of + gives brings 64 Bit Version, i cant find any improvement.

FPS is the same.

Thx for the answers

You should get more stable FPS, so less stuttering and stuff.

3 fps gone forever that s the goal also check ran usage tremendous 5440 current usage amazing

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, claws01 said:

3 fps gone forever that s the goal also check ran usage tremendous 5440 current usage amazing

3FPS is actually gone now?

1 minute ago, scooterperpetual said:

Random question maybe this is mentioned somewhere but is there anything special we have to do to use 64bit? Something in the command line?

I use Arma3Sync to launch the game and you just change the .exe path to the 64 bit .exe. I haven't launched the game with steam for years. 

1 hour ago, rasmus said:

Hi, 

today the 1.68 was released and is on stabil.

But my question is, what kind of + gives brings 64 Bit Version, i cant find any improvement.

FPS is the same.

Thx for the answers

64 bit let you use more ram

it fix the graphics card problems (mine was at 40 gpu load....   not with the 64 bit version and all the fix they did i can use 100% off my gpu now i can play at ultra instead of normal)

• Like 1

Is there any way to downgrade without having to download again, i don't feel like downloading extra 5.5 gb just to be able to play exile 

4 hours ago, rasmus said:

my question is, what kind of + gives brings 64 Bit Version, i cant find any improvement.

Read the changelog https://dev.arma3.com/post/spotrep-00064

which is found when you go to your steam library, then choose arma3 under games and then click on the updates tab.

The list is a mile long, imo for running the game with a duel core, the game is finally smooth for me, im able to turn on graphics settings that would otherwise lag or add to the lag of the game,

i just had an hour session messing around and i didn't get one hiccup.

Arma3 isn't a game to be taken lightly, this isn't call of duty, or whatever "popular" game there is that everyone raves about for fps gaming, were playing a sandbox game here with massive open worlds/lands

theres so much stuff to take into consideration, but this new 64bit upgrade in my opinion is a major step in the right direction, this is what we been waiting for, for the past 16 yrs!

4 hours ago, bravo93 said:

3FPS is actually gone now?

tentatively yes

I normally got it after about ~2hr of using Zeus ... Spent 4hr, didnt get it (yet).

I am getting 4ps now after the update, even at the lowest settings. Was getting a consistent 20-35 fps prior running higher settings. What do I do?

hmm after this update my fps has dropped all the way to 9 from a steady 40+. if anyone knows how to fix this it would be much appreciated

Edited by Sannin2

hmm after this update my fps has dropped all the way to 9 from a steady 40+. if anyone knows how to fix this it would be much appreciated

Just select 32 bits inside Arma 3 launcher

21 hours ago, supamegaben said:

I am getting 4ps now after the update, even at the lowest settings. Was getting a consistent 20-35 fps prior running higher settings. What do I do?

20 hours ago, Sannin2 said:

If you're using a laptop with integrated and discreet graphics, Be sure to select the discreet card from the grapics card configuration menu via your desktop (right click) and not the integrated.  Also, be sure to add the new x64 bit  .exe by browsing to it in the cards graphics manager program.  That should help matters. 

Hello,

I'm French and i have a bad english (excuse me for this)

Since the 64 bits versions, i have one big problem : FPS.

Before the update, I played with 60 fps in very high (graphism)

After the update, I am obliged to play in standart quality with 20 FPS MAX.

Do you have solution for me ? ;)

It improved performance by a lot to me, even though I only experienced the 3fps bug once.

On the other hand, it screwed up my server list, as it is not showing any server. Working fine on 32-bit mode however. Anyone experiencing the same thing?