ayylmao

adding backpacks to vehicles [visual]

hey, so i want to add the Eagle III OCP from RHS onto the M2A3 BUSK III bradleys, ontop of the bradley visually. how do i script thos?

Use AttachTo.  You will have to experiment with relative position until it is exactly where you want it.

depending on which vehicle you use, I believe some of the RHS vehicles have animation sources for that kind of stuff?

But yeah, attachTo is your best best (as to my knowledge) for this kind of situation. 

Just a thought, but if you would like to do this "on the fly" and not make it a permanent feature you could always do it in Zeus. I think you might need the Achilles expansion (latest) You could search for the object you require in Zeus, place it on the floor near the object you want it to attach to. Then under Zeus "development tools" i believe you have the option to "enable/disable simulation" and "Attach." Using these separate commands you can alter the location of the attachable object (so it looks like its attached to your vehicle), then place the attach to command onto the object. To then attach it to the vehicle then click on the vehicle and press "enter".

If you wish to you can also re-enable the simulation on the attached object.

Might not be what you want, but might be another way of doing it :)

9 minutes ago, LT.Halford.T said:

Just a thought, but if you would like to do this "on the fly" and not make it a permanent feature you could always do it in Zeus. I think you might need the Achilles expansion (latest) You could search for the object you require in Zeus, place it on the floor near the object you want it to attach to. Then under Zeus "development tools" i believe you have the option to "enable/disable simulation" and "Attach." Using these separate commands you can alter the location of the attachable object (so it looks like its attached to your vehicle), then place the attach to command onto the object. To then attach it to the vehicle then click on the vehicle and press "enter".

If you wish to you can also re-enable the simulation on the attached object.

Might not be what you want, but might be another way of doing it :)

personally my only negative for this one would be the setup time