Wyqer

[MP][CTI-COOP] Liberation (continued)

It has been awhile setting up Arma 3 on a dedicated server, what is everyone using as server startup parameters?

Mine currently are: D:\arma3\arma3server.exe -enableHT "-profiles=D:\arma3\A3Master" -port=2302 -config=CONFIG_server.cfg -noLogs -hugepages -loadMissionToMemory -autoinit

Also are people using the x64 server executable with KP_Liberation, or still the x86?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

I'm hoping someone might be able to answer this, but first-off, we've been playing Liberation for Malden on our dedicated server with HC for some time. Currently we're playing as blufor and I've noticed that at the start of the mission there's a couple of random blufor Ai units that just spawn in, on the northern side of the island thereby activating two fairly large towns. At the moment its a frame-killer as most of our activity is on the southern side of the island. Is there any way to prevent this random side based spawning from occurring?

It could be that I'm not seeing it, but If it's a mechanic of the mission then I'm hoping there's a modifiable parameter for preventing units from the players side just randomly spawning in and activating areas the player isn't even in. Ultimately if it's units from the players side, then I'd like to turn that random spawning off.

Any thoughts on what can be done to prevent this from happening?  

nvm, sorted. apparently it was an issue to do with the how the factions were set-up

Hi, Just wondering if anyone knows what i need to fix this error .  ca\buildings\dum_olez_istan2_maly_open.p3d: house, config class missing

On 7/11/2017 at 3:17 PM, mwpowellhtx said:

More feedback.

We build an FOB that somehow the storage could not be found, so we had several supply lines with "no storagespace" even though there was.

I repacked the FOB and moved it slightly, and then the storage could be found.

However, I tried aborting those supply lines, now they are stuck in an "Aborting mission/no storagespace" condition and won't free up.

Any ideas what we need to do? Admin needs to "touch" some script and/or back end database?

Thanks!

I found the fix if you have not in 3 years. You must go to the factory storage and take as many boxes out as need to be abandoned so they can empty them back into the factory storage. It fixed the "Aborting mission/no storagespace" for me !

I am experiencing a problem in some edited KP Liberation scenarios. When I am trying to build any vehicle or object I cannot see the usual "preview" of the object before build. Usually in most KP liberation scenarios I can see the object/vehicle in green colour before purchasing/building it. Now I just get a green circle like in the picture where I was trying to buy/build a car.

Arm-A-3-Screenshot-2021-01-19-11-43-30-2

Any suggestions or ideas of how could this be fixed so I can get the vehicle/object preview before purchasing/build?

Thanks a lot

Bump.!

Any help or suggestion where to look for would be very welcomed!!! 

It is very dificult to build the FOB base without previsualization of the objects vehicles. I have already lost some vehicles because they spawned touching another vehicle o constructions. Do you know where to look for the code line that controls this so I can activate the previsualization like in any other KP LIberation maps?

Thanks!

Hi every body !

How can i found the nearest OPFOR sector with these function, it's possible to use color red to find the right marker ? :

function : F_getNearestSector

params ["_limit", ["_postosearch", getpos player]]; private _sector_to_return = "";

private _close_sectors = sectors_allSectors select {(markerPos _x) distance _postosearch < _limit};

private _close_sectors_sorted = [_close_sectors, [_postosearch, _limit], {(markerPos _x) distance _input0}, "ASCEND"] call BIS_fnc_sortBy;

if (count _close_sectors_sorted > 0) then {_sector_to_return = _close_sectors_sorted select 0;}; _sector_to_return;

Thank you in advance =))))

No idea if it has been answered here.
Can I adjust the "Clear FOB area" setting to a specific range? I'd like to clear a smaller area around the FOB, such as 30 - 50m to have proper area for a helicopter, but it only offers 112m. 

Now that with the new Vietnam creator DLC, Liberation is going to be integrated in Arma's included missions, I would like to complete the Spanish language translation of it. Is is still the (quite a bit old) Github site the best place to do it? Is there any new updated site due to the new mission made for the new DLC?

https://github.com/KillahPotatoes/KP-Liberation

Best regards

Will there ever be physical logistic trucks driving to and from positions ?? 

So the new ai logistics but make it so there is a truck moving back and forth

Hi! How do i deactivate the SOGPF Advanced Revive for your new liberation map? (so i can use ace medical)

Is there a direct download link to the newest version of this mission for the cam lao nam map?...all i can find posted around github is something from Sept 2020.

43 minutes ago, s.malabat@gmail.com said:

lol, Im guessing that the written English language is not your native one 🙂

You posted the exact thing I had already mentioned that I had found myself and was not looking for.

That version is old and It is not compatible with the new SOG DLC as many things are not properly functioning.

I was hoping there was a recent update but, apparently, there isn't any update as of yet.

Thanks anyway

On 6/1/2021 at 12:24 PM, [GSF] Georgians said:

lythium version not working

I got an error on Lythium regarding some addons that I did not have (misc_ramps, afghan_houses, etc).  Not sure if it's the same error but I went in mission.sqm and deleted those addons and it's working again.

Hello

Its it Possible to add Liberation Missions without Project OPFOR and with 3CB Factions Like a Takistan version with 3CB Factions and not Project OPFOR?

does anyone know where I can find the 4 start helis (that spawn in the small grass cutters when the mission starts) in the files for the vanilla liberation, I want to change them to the green ghost hawk and the huron with guns, and also want to change of the 2 zodiac to the mini sub. If anyone knows that would be great thanks!

Hey,

is an Option to change the range of an Sector to activate or a minimum of Player that need to do so?  I also search for an solution that a Plane can not activate sectors at all.

Thanks for help

On 5/25/2021 at 12:49 AM, bigshot said:

lol, Im guessing that the written English language is not your native one 🙂

You posted the exact thing I had already mentioned that I had found myself and was not looking for.

That version is old and It is not compatible with the new SOG DLC as many things are not properly functioning.

I was hoping there was a recent update but, apparently, there isn't any update as of yet.

Thanks anyway

0.96.7a is the last stable version. SOG DLC Liberation mission was based on same version last I checked.

If you want "newer", you can feel free to port SOG DLC over to 0.96.8-dev code (which is dead end but technically "newer").

Hi all, just curious where in the mission file i go to change where the starting fob spawns and can I make a second main base?

Thanks

Hi. There's a two issues I'd like some help with for a KP Liberation mission I've created for the Chernarus 2020 map:

1) I want to add an oil rig as a factory. I've added the factory marker in the editor as below where I've experimented with changing its height. However, when I play the mission on the server and enter the capture zone, the bar just fills up blue with no AI spawning. I've only managed to spawn AI twice: once in mid-air where one died and the others vanished and another where a BTR-80 was in the water. Would I need a separate script that kicks in just for spawning OpFor AI on the oil rig? In the second screenshot there's respawn positions that came with the composition which I normally delete before saving. Can they be used instead?

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

2) I'd like to have active/dynamic playermarkers back just like in this thread. If you unPBO the mission, there's a GREUH_playermarkers.sqf file which I gather must be what I'm after. However, in the Parameters screen it's something that's only available under the GREUH player menu not KP Player Menu but GREUH doesn't work. How do I enable it for KP Player Menu?

4gmbdnm.jpeg

I know this can cause issues but for my mission I'm not using the Steam Workshop version and instead using the mission.sqm and all the folders/files in Missionframework from the GitHub site. I have also asked on the Discord channel (KP DEVELOPMENTS -> # kp-liberation) but unfortunately no one could help. Although someone did suggest because it's a composition rather than a single 'asset' (i.e. a house) I'm using and/or being on the water this might be what's causing the first issue?

Thanks in advance!

Development terminated? We won't see version 0.97?

I also have a question about AI Revive. Has anyone been able to implement it?

A3 Wounding System (AIS Revive), when installed in KP Liberation, allows to revive only players. AI units die immediately.