Wyqer

[MP][CTI-COOP] Liberation (continued)

Is it possible for DLC tanks vehicles and weapons to be added to Liberation please?

cheers

Subs

58 minutes ago, subs17 said:

Is it possible for DLC tanks vehicles and weapons to be added to Liberation please?

cheers

Subs

Yes, you can do this yourself by un-PBOing the mission file then editing the Custom.sqf file (Presets -> Blufor). You just need the class names which you can get from placing the objects in the editor.

Example

Spoiler

heavy_vehicles = [
    ["rhsusf_m113_usarmy",200,40,100],                                    //M113A3 (M2)
    ["rhsusf_m113_usarmy_MK19",200,60,100],                       //M113A3 (Mk19)
    ["rhsusf_m113_usarmy_medical",200,0,100],                     //M113A3 (Medical)
    ["RHS_M2A2_BUSKI_WD",300,200,150],                              //M2A2ODS (Busk I)
    ["BWA3_Puma_Fleck",300,225,150],                                    //IFV Puma
    ["RHS_M2A3_BUSKIII_wd",300,250,175],                            //M2A3 (Busk III)
    ["RHS_M6_wd",300,250,175],                                                //M6A2
    ["rhsusf_m1a1aim_tuski_wd",400,350,225],                       //M1A1SA (Tusk I)
    ["rhsusf_m1a2sep1tuskiiwd_usarmy",500,400,250],         //M1A2SEPv1 (Tusk II)
    ["BWA3_Leopard2A6M_Fleck",500,400,250],                      //MBT Leopard 2A6M
    ["rhsusf_m109_usarmy",600,1250,300],                              //M109A6
    ["CUP_B_MCV80_GB_W",300,200,150],                             //Warrior AFV
    ["Burnes_FV4034_01",500,400,250]                                   //Challenger 2

];

air_vehicles = [
    ["B_UAV_01_F",75,0,25],                                                //AR-2 Darter
    ["B_UAV_06_F",80,0,30],                                                //AL-6 Pelican (Cargo)
    ["RHS_MELB_MH6M",200,0,100],                                 //MH-6M Little Bird
    ["RHS_MELB_AH6M",200,200,100],                               //AH-6M Pawnee
    ["RHS_UH1Y_UNARMED",225,0,125],                             //UH-1Y (Unarmed)
    ["RHS_UH1Y_GS",225,200,125],                                        //UH-1Y (Ground Suppression)
    ["RHS_AH1Z",500,500,200],                                            //AH-1Z (Multi-Role)
    ["RHS_AH64D_wd",750,750,250],                                   //AH-64D (Multi-Role)
    ["BWA3_Tiger_RMK_Universal",750,750,250],              //UH Tiger RMK (Universal)
    ["RHS_UH60M2",250,0,150],                                            //UH-60M (Unarmed)
    ["RHS_UH60M",250,80,150],                                            //UH-60M
    ["RHS_UH60M_MEV2",300,0,150],                                   //UH-60M MEV2
    ["RHS_CH_47F_10",275,80,175],                                        //CH-47 Chinook (Armed)
    ["rhsusf_CH53E_USMC",300,0,175],                                //CH-53E Super Stallion
    ["B_UAV_02_dynamicLoadout_F",400,300,200],            //MQ-4A Greyhawk
    ["B_T_UAV_03_dynamicLoadout_F",450,500,250],       //MQ-12 Falcon
    ["B_UAV_05_F",500,500,200],                                            //UCAV Sentinel
    ["RHS_A10",1000,1000,400],                                            //A-10A (CAS)
    ["FIR_F15C",1250,1250,450],                                            //F-15C Eagle
    ["FIR_F15D",1250,1250,450],                                            //F-15D Eagle
    ["FIR_F15E",1250,1500,450],                                            //F-15E Strike Eagle
    ["JS_JC_FA18E",1500,1750,450],                                    //F/A-18 E Super Hornet
    ["JS_JC_FA18F",1500,1750,450],                                    //F/A-18 F Super Hornet
    ["CUP_B_GR9_DYN_GB",1000,850,450],                         //RAF Harrier GR.9
    ["EAWS_EF2000_GER2_SS",1500,1750,450],                //Eurofighter Typhoon (Strike)
    ["EAWS_EF2000_GER2_CAS",1500,1750,450],             //Eurofighter Typhoon (CAS)
    ["EAWS_EF2000_GER2_CAP",1500,1500,450],             //Eurofighter Typhoon (CAP)
    ["CUP_B_F35B_BAF",2000,1750,500],                             //F-35
    ["CUP_B_F35B_Stealth_BAF",1750,1500,450],              //F-35 (Stealth)
    ["FIR_F16C",1500,1500,450],                                            //F-16C
    ["FIR_F16D",1500,1750,450],                                            //F-16D
    ["FIR_F22",2000,1750,500]                                                //F-22

// Elite vehicles that should be unlocked through military base capture.
elite_vehicles = [
    "rhsusf_mkvsoc",                                                    //Mk.V SOCOM
    "rhsusf_m1a1aim_tuski_wd",                               //M1A1SA (Tusk I)
    "rhsusf_m1a2sep1tuskiiwd_usarmy",                //M1A2SEPv1 (Tusk II)
    "BWA3_Leopard2A6M_Fleck",                            //MBT Leopard 2A6M
    "rhsusf_m109_usarmy",                                       //M109A6
    "RHS_AH64D_wd",                                                //AH-64D (Multi-Role)
    "BWA3_Tiger_RMK_Universal",                           //UH Tiger RMK (Universal)
    "B_UAV_02_dynamicLoadout_F",                       //MQ-4A Greyhawk
    "B_T_UAV_03_dynamicLoadout_F",                   //MQ-12 Falcon
    "B_UAV_05_F",                                                       //UCAV Sentinel
    "RHS_A10",                                                            //A-10A (CAS)
    "FIR_F15C",                                                            //F-15C Eagle
    "FIR_F15D",                                                            //F-15D Eagle
    "FIR_F15E",                                                            //F-15E Strike Eagle
    "JS_JC_FA18E",                                                     //F/A-18 E Super Hornet
    "JS_JC_FA18F",                                                     //F/A-18 F Super Hornet
    "Burnes_FV4034_01",                                          //Challenger 2
    "EAWS_EF2000_GER2_SS",                                //Eurofighter Typhoon (Strike)
    "EAWS_EF2000_GER2_CAS",                             //Eurofighter Typhoon (CAS)
    "EAWS_EF2000_GER2_CAP",                            //Eurofighter Typhoon (CAP)
    "FIR_F16C",                                                           //F-16C
    "FIR_F16D",                                                           //F-16D
    "FIR_F22"                                                              //F-22

I've been trying to find info on this but I can't find it anywhere...

is there any way to extend the range of the salvage depot? I have assets I want to recycle, that seem to be outside the depot area, I know I can salvage these because I have recycled them when they were closer to the fob and depot, but at the moment, things further away from the fob I get the message "cant recycle, no salvage depot at fob" even though there is one there the thing is just far away, any ideas? 

@praetis

Guess I can add something for the next version.

@subs17

Changelog from 0.963a

Added: Tanks DLC classnames for presets.

If you play with the Vanilla (custom.sqf) or Apex (apex.sqf) preset you have the Tanks DLC vehicles available.

@PSYKO_nz

Weird thing. The recycle action is available inside the FOB build area. And it just checks if a salvage depot is built at that FOB. So there is no "own salvage depot range".

When you have the recycle option, you also have the option to open the build menu?

Development Team formed

I'm very happy to announce, that veteran29 will be the first official additional member of a now formed "Liberation Dev Team".

He always contributed very good features to the mission already and I'm really looking forward to get more hands on this project. Especially concerning the refactoring it's a lot of work which would've needed to be done by me alone, so I really appreciate the help and willingness.

With the forming of a "real team" there will be coming some new information on the GitHub wiki which are necessary if working with other people together. Coding and Contribution Guidelines are one of the first things we need to determine for the future teamwork.

You can also expect another small hotfix for 0.963a during the upcoming week. And hopefully it'll really be (haven't I said that before already?) the last needed hotfix. It adresses an issue with the save/load of params and implement a fix for a not critical thing in the automatic BI Revive enable/disable (depending if ACE is loaded or not).

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Wyqer said:

@PSYKO_nz

Weird thing. The recycle action is available inside the FOB build area. And it just checks if a salvage depot is built at that FOB. So there is no "own salvage depot range".

When you have the recycle option, you also have the option to open the build menu?

I sure do, I have the option to build and building works fine, the salvage depot is back to back with the fob too, I wonder whats going on? i have had this issue for a while now on about 3 different maps but just never posted about it

Hey, I'm trying to port Lib to a new map where the players play as OPFOR. However, the military bases still show US/NATO vehicles as rewards, despite me changing them in the configs. Is there any way to fix this to show OPFOR vehicles instead?

Changes on the "elite vehicles" array in the preset are only forwarded to the campaign, if you wipe your campaign and start fresh.

Updated to the latest release and am no longer getting the option to build storage areas after capturing an area.

??

AI Logistics is on and I'm running max resource multiplier.  What's wrong here?

From which version did you updated? Pre 0.96?

0.96 Changelog from 12th October 2017:

Tweaked: Cities won't be able to produce resources anymore.

KP-Liberation.svg

• Added: IDE editorconfig file.
  • Added: Overview of actual applied mission parameters on the map screen as diary record.
  • Removed: Always no fog.
  • Tweaked: Overview picture for loading and mission selection screen.
  • Tweaked: Log output source name is now set at each run.
  • Fixed: File name instead of mission name in mission selection screen.
  • Fixed: "Taking Command" spam from AI after players death.
  • Fixed: Fixed range for recycling and start of building instead of using FOB range.
  • Fixed: Some vehicles with dynamic loadout support lost their weapons when rearmed by Liberation rearm module.

total.svg

Hey can someone tell me where to enable way points in this new version? Thanks

Without any information, no.

• Like 1

@Wyqer we choose the slot engineer , but when a vehicule was broken we repair that partially , but the rest of the vehicule can't was repair , the part of the vehicule stay red or orange and don't work after repair 

Sounds like you're using ACE. (one of the vital information is which mods you're using)

So you should check your settings and/or get familiar with the mod.

Liberation don't influence the ACE settings.

https://ace3mod.com/wiki/

i know but we don't use ace , we play  in vanilla and we repair partialy the vehicule , thank you for your reponse

I have another question. I have the players playing as OPFOR, yet the "capture bar" when capturing a sector is still blue for enemies. How can I change this? Does it require a new save?