Wyqer

[MP][CTI-COOP] Liberation (continued)

On 8.3.2018 at 10:36 AM, otarius-big said:

ENEMY ai  shooting from inside buildings and rocks texture

That's BIS, nothing you can do from mission design except some scripts spawning AI by avoiding buidings and rocks to close.

Just beat Liberation Tanus

10 days

6 hours

21 mins

51 secs.

Awesome missions and maps guys.

• Like 2

@WyqerFirst, thank you so much for the piece of art that today's Liberation is. I have only tried it for the first time a couple of days ago. I would like to ask you a couple of questions if you don't mind.

Is it possible to add functional Fob building, storage and other buildings in Eden editor before you repack and execute the mission? To clarify, I would like to start off with a fully custom Fob built in Eden/ in addition, is there any possibility of increasing performance at base where I have around 30Ai performing various different animations? (this question is secondary) 

Is it possible to change the required building range, that is the radius around the green dummy which must not have any obstacles? I have found it somewhat annoying whilst playing solo?

Is it possible to add functional resource crates through eden? For example in a custom base where I want to have a lot of resources at different storage units around the Fob. 

Lastly, is it possible to enable zeus placement and removal while playing solo?

Thank you for your time 

Hey Kenny,

glad you like the mission :)

Concerning your questions:

Possible yes, but not without "risk". You could build a full FOB in the editor without the storage areas and the FOB building itself. After you start, bring the container there and put the FOB in the "gap" of your prebuilt FOB and put down the storage areas.

But there is a problem: If you restart your server you'll duplicate all items which are available at the build menu and are preplaced via the editor. As it'll be saved and upon restart the preplaced will be there and the "saved" ones will be placed right upon the preplaced. Hope I'm explaining it good enough.

There are two ways to prevent that:

• In the init field of every (!) item you place at your prebuilt FOB you write: this setVariable ["KP_liberation_preplaced", true];
  • After you've established your FOB at the place, you stop the server, go into the eden editor, remove the base there and continue playing (as now you've the saved base objects which will be loaded upon restart)

Concerning your performance, I would suggest to not place many of "immersive AI" around your base. Or you just try it how the server and the machines of your clients can handle them.

It's changeable here, if you want to:

https://github.com/Wyqer/kp_liberation/blob/master/Missionframework/scripts/client/build/do_build.sqf#L103

Set the multiplier from 0.6 to 0.2 for example and lower both 3.5 to e.g. 2 or 1.

If you want to place down the crates via eden etc. you've to use the three crates for the resources. And you've to execute (via init line in the editor e.g.) the following on them:

this setMass 500;
this setVariable ["KP_liberation_crate_value", 100, true];
clearWeaponCargoGlobal this;
clearMagazineCargoGlobal this;
clearBackpackCargoGlobal this;
clearItemCargoGlobal this;

orientate on this:

https://github.com/Wyqer/kp_liberation/blob/master/Missionframework/scripts/shared/functions/F_kp_createCrate.sqf

Concerning remove the zeus restrictions, you can just follow the instructions in the wiki on GitHub:

https://github.com/Wyqer/kp_liberation/wiki/EN:FAQ#how-can-i-enable-full-zeus

This mission is the best Coop mission to play! Really! I'm loving it.

But I'm having some issues regarding some tweaks to the gameplay.

1- I can't manage to find the line in mission.sqm to make changes to unlock zeus to use as admin. There is no ModuleCurator_F_addons line.
property="ModuleCurator_F_Addons"; expression="_this setVariable ['Addons',_value,true];"; class Value { class data { class type { type[]= { "SCALAR" }; }; value=0; }; };

2- Everytime I try to make a change to building range, it keeps saying that I need to build at least 300 Meters.

_minsectordist = GRLIB_capture_size + GRLIB_fob_range;

to:

_minsectordist = 1;

Changed it to 0 in order to build inside a sector, so I could build an airport (Because zeus is not working :P)

3- Can't get the ace medical system to work. Altough I changed everything in addons options, medical menu isn't showing any injuries on body parts, so I guess it's using liberation damage and medical option instead of ACE.

Can you please help me, oh dear liberation god? HAHA

Thanks for the mission, man. Keep up the great work!

Hey MidaZ, 

1 - Just search (CTRL+F) for 

property="ModuleCurator_F_Addons";

for instance, it's at line 580 in the latest version of the Taunus map. If you still can't find it let me know what map and version you're using.

2 - Are you editing the Steam Workshop version? This will revert as the Workshop updates any changes to whatever state is currently hosted by us on the Workshop. As a side note, don't build inside military base sectors, this does not work.

3 - You need to disable the vanilla revive system, you can do this at lobby parameters every session, or you could have it disabled by default by editing the values at

ui\mission_params.hpp
	class ReviveMode {
		title = $STR_A3_ReviveMode;
		isGlobal = 1;
		values[] = {-100,0,1};
		texts[] = {$STR_A3_MissionDefault, $STR_A3_Disabled, $STR_A3_EnabledForAllPlayers};
		default = 1;
		function = "bis_fnc_paramReviveMode";
	};

change:

default = 1;

to:

default = 0;

hope this helps. :grinning:

7 hours ago, Wyqer said:

Hey Kenny,

glad you like the mission :)

Concerning your questions:

Possible yes, but not without "risk". You could build a full FOB in the editor without the storage areas and the FOB building itself. After you start, bring the container there and put the FOB in the "gap" of your prebuilt FOB and put down the storage areas.

But there is a problem: If you restart your server you'll duplicate all items which are available at the build menu and are preplaced via the editor. As it'll be saved and upon restart the preplaced will be there and the "saved" ones will be placed right upon the preplaced. Hope I'm explaining it good enough.

There are two ways to prevent that:

• In the init field of every (!) item you place at your prebuilt FOB you write: this setVariable ["KP_liberation_preplaced", true];
  • After you've established your FOB at the place, you stop the server, go into the eden editor, remove the base there and continue playing (as now you've the saved base objects which will be loaded upon restart)

Concerning your performance, I would suggest to not place many of "immersive AI" around your base. Or you just try it how the server and the machines of your clients can handle them.

It's changeable here, if you want to:

https://github.com/Wyqer/kp_liberation/blob/master/Missionframework/scripts/client/build/do_build.sqf#L103

Set the multiplier from 0.6 to 0.2 for example and lower both 3.5 to e.g. 2 or 1.

If you want to place down the crates via eden etc. you've to use the three crates for the resources. And you've to execute (via init line in the editor e.g.) the following on them:

this setMass 500;
this setVariable ["KP_liberation_crate_value", 100, true];
clearWeaponCargoGlobal this;
clearMagazineCargoGlobal this;
clearBackpackCargoGlobal this;
clearItemCargoGlobal this;

orientate on this:

https://github.com/Wyqer/kp_liberation/blob/master/Missionframework/scripts/shared/functions/F_kp_createCrate.sqf

Concerning remove the zeus restrictions, you can just follow the instructions in the wiki on GitHub:

https://github.com/Wyqer/kp_liberation/wiki/EN:FAQ#how-can-i-enable-full-zeus

Just wanted to follow up on my question about ambient AI. I would appreciate if you can help. I really want to have all those ambient units at base (I have no friends :D), walking around and so on. I was wondering if there was anything that can make all these units being like a part of the map, a simple object per se, but being able to perform their respective waypoints. Or maybe there is a possibility to change the detail of these units and make it somewhat simple. Lastly, I suppose you wound know how the ai works in A3. Is there a way to make the AI completely unable to think? What i mean is, making some units completely obedient to orders of the commander.

2 hours ago, Applejakerie said:

Hey MidaZ, 

1 - Just search (CTRL+F) for 

for instance, it's at line 580 in the latest version of the Taunus map. If you still can't find it let me know what map and version you're using.

2 - Are you editing the Steam Workshop version? This will revert as the Workshop updates any changes to whatever state is currently hosted by us on the Workshop. As a side note, don't build inside military base sectors, this does not work.

3 - You need to disable the vanilla revive system, you can do this at lobby parameters every session, or you could have it disabled by default by editing the values at

ui\mission_params.hpp

class ReviveMode {
		title = $STR_A3_ReviveMode;
		isGlobal = 1;
		values[] = {-100,0,1};
		texts[] = {$STR_A3_MissionDefault, $STR_A3_Disabled, $STR_A3_EnabledForAllPlayers};
		default = 1;
		function = "bis_fnc_paramReviveMode";
	};

change:

default = 1;

to:

default = 0;

hope this helps. :grinning:

In advance, I'm using Altis V 0.923 and checked line 580 and it's not there. But I've managed to find it!! It's line 126-138
class Item2
                        {
                            value="3";
                            parentCls="ModuleCurator_F";
                            typeName="Addons";
                        };
                        class Item3
                        {
                            value="0";
                            parentCls="ModuleCurator_F";
                            typeName="Forced";

I don't know what value is good tough.
I've set it to 3, thinking I could also edit/move players and etc. But I can't.
And forced I've set to 0, because I wanna be able to move my player and still be Zeus when I need it.

2- The medic system is working now. Thanks man!!!

3-  The only way to edit things is using Zeus? Will it be possible to build inside a sector? I really wanna take over an airport and make it our air force base :P
i've tried to edit it in Scenario. But the new mission.sqm is very short, simple and full of black squares xD. Maybe if I import the mission, will it keep the mission.sqm as it is, instead of changing it? 

4- Also, there is a way to add forceRotorLibSimulation to make the server flying mode only advanced?

Thanks for your help man!

Edited by MidaZ IDG
solved some things

Zeus Issue

You sure you don't mean v0.963? The line you're after is 431.

{
					expression="_this setVariable ['Addons',_value,true];";
					class Value
					{
						class data
						{
							class type
							{
								type[]=
								{
									"SCALAR"
								};
							};
							value=0;
						};
					};
				};

Change:

value=0;

to:

value=3;

and make sure you make the other edit necessary. Info is here. You can never edit players tho, not possible.

Build at Sector Issue

Read this. Again, after making the edit you need to be sure not to build at military base sectors, they'll cause issues, primarily every restart, your FOB functions will stop working and the FOB becomes part of the sector base. Every other sector type has seemed fine to me, no issues before.

Forced Advanced Mode

This one I couldn't answer, sorry. Look at server settings with regards to the advanced flight model. 

- Sounds like you're editing the Steam Workshop version, again, you can't do that. Grab the version you want from https://github.com/Wyqer/kp_liberation/releases and then edit that instead.

@Wyqer

Hey, sorry, I didn't get the chance to thank you for your help. I did everything you recommended and put into every init this line (No quotes) "this setVariable ["KP_liberation_preplaced", true];". However the FOB does not save anything when I delete these objects in eden and re-export the mission. I was wondering if you might have suggestions as to why it doesn't work.

Update: Never mind, I made a mistake combining two options!)

• Like 1

On 12/03/2018 at 5:13 PM, Applejakerie said:

Zeus Issue

You sure you don't mean v0.963? The line you're after is 431.

{
					expression="_this setVariable ['Addons',_value,true];";
					class Value
					{
						class data
						{
							class type
							{
								type[]=
								{
									"SCALAR"
								};
							};
							value=0;
						};
					};
				};

Change:

value=0;

to:

value=3;

and make sure you make the other edit necessary. Info is here. You can never edit players tho, not possible.

Build at Sector Issue

Read this. Again, after making the edit you need to be sure not to build at military base sectors, they'll cause issues, primarily every restart, your FOB functions will stop working and the FOB becomes part of the sector base. Every other sector type has seemed fine to me, no issues before.

Forced Advanced Mode

This one I couldn't answer, sorry. Look at server settings with regards to the advanced flight model. 

- Sounds like you're editing the Steam Workshop version, again, you can't do that. Grab the version you want from https://github.com/Wyqer/kp_liberation/releases and then edit that instead.

It wasn't a steam version. Just a custom made version my friend found. Now I've downloaded the KP one. Thanks man!

Btw, I've found how to lock advanced flight mode. 
Just set forceRotorLibSimulation = 1; in your description.ext 
Saddly I had to start all over again, but now I can start adding Alive modules on Eden. A loss made a win.

Thanks man!

• Like 1

Hi,

good job for the mission.

I have a question, can i add some starting resource for spawn extra veichles ??

Hi guys,

Still loving this mission btw! Thank you to @Wyqer!

I'd like to add the Challenger 2 MBT by Burnes into the mission as an unlockable unit. This is total guesswork on my part but I've unPBO'd the mission and looked at the individual files within. Do I only need to edit custom.sqf (Presets->Blufor) as below:

Custom.sqf (Presets->Blufor)

Spoiler

heavy_vehicles = [
    ["rhsusf_m113_usarmy",200,40,100],                                    //M113A3 (M2)
    ["rhsusf_m113_usarmy_MK19",200,60,100],                                //M113A3 (Mk19)
    ["rhsusf_m113_usarmy_medical",200,0,100],                            //M113A3 (Medical)
    ["B_APC_Wheeled_01_cannon_F",200,75,125],                            //AMV-7 Marshall
    ["I_APC_Wheeled_03_cannon_F",200,75,125],                            //AFV-4 Gorgon
    ["B_APC_Tracked_01_rcws_F",300,100,150],                            //IFV-6c Panther
    ["I_APC_tracked_03_cannon_F",300,150,150],                            //FV-720 Mora
    ["RHS_M2A2_BUSKI_WD",300,200,150],                                    //M2A2ODS (Busk I)
    ["BWA3_Puma_Fleck",300,225,150],                                    //IFV Puma
    ["RHS_M2A3_BUSKIII_wd",300,250,175],                                //M2A3 (Busk III)
    ["B_APC_Tracked_01_AA_F",300,250,175],                                //IFV-6a Cheetah
    ["RHS_M6_wd",300,250,175],                                            //M6A2
    ["B_MBT_01_cannon_F",400,300,200],                                    //M2A1 Slammer
    ["I_MBT_03_cannon_F",400,300,200],                                    //MBT-52 Kuma
    ["rhsusf_m1a1aim_tuski_wd",400,350,225],                            //M1A1SA (Tusk I)
    ["B_MBT_01_TUSK_F",500,350,225],                                    //M2A4 Slammer UP
    ["rhsusf_m1a2sep1tuskiiwd_usarmy",500,400,250],                        //M1A2SEPv1 (Tusk II)
    ["BWA3_Leopard2A6M_Fleck",500,400,250],                                //MBT Leopard 2A6M
    ["B_MBT_01_arty_F",600,1250,300],                                    //M4 Scorcher
    ["rhsusf_m109_usarmy",600,1250,300],                                //M109A6
    ["B_MBT_01_mlrs_F",800,1750,400]                                    //M5 Sandstorm MLRS
    ["Burnes_FV4034_01",500,400,250]                                   //Challenger 2 [added by me]

];

Custom.sqf (Presets->Blufor)

Spoiler

// Elite vehicles that should be unlocked through military base capture.
elite_vehicles = [
    "rhsusf_mkvsoc",                                                    //Mk.V SOCOM
    "rhsusf_m1a1aim_tuski_wd",                                            //M1A1SA (Tusk I)
    "B_MBT_01_TUSK_F",                                                    //M2A4 Slammer UP
    "rhsusf_m1a2sep1tuskiiwd_usarmy",                                    //M1A2SEPv1 (Tusk II)
    "BWA3_Leopard2A6M_Fleck",                                            //MBT Leopard 2A6M
    "B_MBT_01_arty_F",                                                    //M4 Scorcher
    "rhsusf_m109_usarmy",                                                //M109A6
    "B_MBT_01_mlrs_F",                                                    //M5 Sandstorm MLRS
    "B_Heli_Attack_01_dynamicLoadout_F",                                //AH-99 Blackfoot
    "RHS_AH64D_wd",                                                        //AH-64D (Multi-Role)
    "BWA3_Tiger_RMK_Universal",                                            //UH Tiger RMK (Universal)
    "B_UAV_02_dynamicLoadout_F",                                        //MQ-4A Greyhawk
    "B_T_UAV_03_dynamicLoadout_F",                                        //MQ-12 Falcon
    "B_UAV_05_F",                                                        //UCAV Sentinel
    "B_Plane_CAS_01_dynamicLoadout_F",                                    //A-164 Wipeout (CAS)
    "I_Plane_Fighter_04_F",                                                //A-149 Gryphon
    "RHS_A10",                                                            //A-10A (CAS)
    "FIR_F15C",                                                            //F-15C Eagle
    "FIR_F15D",                                                            //F-15D Eagle
    "FIR_F15E",                                                            //F-15E Strike Eagle

"JS_JC_FA18E",                                                        //F/A-18 E Super Hornet
    "JS_JC_FA18F",                                                        //F/A-18 F Super Hornet
    "B_Plane_Fighter_01_F",                                                //F/A-181 Black Wasp II
    "B_Plane_Fighter_01_Stealth_F",                                        //F/A-181 Black Wasp II (Stealth)
    "B_T_VTOL_01_armed_F"                                                //V-44 X Blackfish (Armed)
    "Burnes_FV4034_01"                                                    //Challenger 2 [added by me]
];

Also just a suggestion, can you edit the first post here to include the F-15 as a recommended mod? I had no idea the F-15 was available in the mission until I looked at the custom.sqf file as it's not mentioned in the main post. I know it's listed as requiring FIR AWS(AirWeaponSystem) but I can test it to see if it works without it.

Thanks again guys!

"B_T_VTOL_01_armed_F",                                                //V-44 X Blackfish (Armed) -[added a comma to fix the array]-
    "Burnes_FV4034_01"                                                    //Challenger 2

Only the last entry of an array goes without a comma. Just want to note that the mission randomly picks from this array dependent on how many military bases there are on the map, you might want to count the amount of bases on your chosen map and the amount of elite vehicles in the array. As long as there is the same, or less vehicles in the array than there are bases on the map, you can be sure all your choices will be locked, including the Challenger 2 (good choice by the way).

On 16/03/2018 at 5:29 PM, Applejakerie said:

"B_T_VTOL_01_armed_F",                                                //V-44 X Blackfish (Armed) -[added a comma to fix the array]-
    "Burnes_FV4034_01"                                                    //Challenger 2

Only the last entry of an array goes without a comma. Just want to note that the mission randomly picks from this array dependent on how many military bases there are on the map, you might want to count the amount of bases on your chosen map and the amount of elite vehicles in the array. As long as there is the same, or less vehicles in the array than there are bases on the map, you can be sure all your choices will be locked, including the Challenger 2 (good choice by the way).

Thanks for that man!

I've edited the mission as following:

Custom.sqf [Presets -> Blufor]

Spoiler

heavy_vehicles = [
    ["rhsusf_m113_usarmy",200,40,100],                                    //M113A3 (M2)
    ["rhsusf_m113_usarmy_MK19",200,60,100],                                //M113A3 (Mk19)
    ["rhsusf_m113_usarmy_medical",200,0,100],                            //M113A3 (Medical)
    ["B_APC_Wheeled_01_cannon_F",200,75,125],                            //AMV-7 Marshall
    ["I_APC_Wheeled_03_cannon_F",200,75,125],                            //AFV-4 Gorgon
    ["B_APC_Tracked_01_rcws_F",300,100,150],                            //IFV-6c Panther
    ["I_APC_tracked_03_cannon_F",300,150,150],                            //FV-720 Mora
    ["RHS_M2A2_BUSKI_WD",300,200,150],                                    //M2A2ODS (Busk I)
    ["BWA3_Puma_Fleck",300,225,150],                                    //IFV Puma
    ["RHS_M2A3_BUSKIII_wd",300,250,175],                                //M2A3 (Busk III)
    ["B_APC_Tracked_01_AA_F",300,250,175],                                //IFV-6a Cheetah
    ["RHS_M6_wd",300,250,175],                                            //M6A2
    ["B_MBT_01_cannon_F",400,300,200],                                    //M2A1 Slammer
    ["I_MBT_03_cannon_F",400,300,200],                                    //MBT-52 Kuma
    ["rhsusf_m1a1aim_tuski_wd",400,350,225],                            //M1A1SA (Tusk I)
    ["B_MBT_01_TUSK_F",500,350,225],                                    //M2A4 Slammer UP
    ["rhsusf_m1a2sep1tuskiiwd_usarmy",500,400,250],                        //M1A2SEPv1 (Tusk II)
    ["BWA3_Leopard2A6M_Fleck",500,400,250],                                //MBT Leopard 2A6M
    ["B_MBT_01_arty_F",600,1250,300],                                    //M4 Scorcher
    ["rhsusf_m109_usarmy",600,1250,300],                                //M109A6
    ["B_MBT_01_mlrs_F",800,1750,400],                                    //M5 Sandstorm MLRS
    ["Burnes_FV4034_01",500,400,250]                                    //Challenger 2
];

...............................................................................................................

air_vehicles = [
    ["B_UAV_01_F",75,0,25],                                                //AR-2 Darter
    ["B_UAV_06_F",80,0,30],                                                //AL-6 Pelican (Cargo)
    ["B_Heli_Light_01_F",200,0,100],                                    //MH-9 Hummingbird
    ["B_Heli_Light_01_dynamicLoadout_F",200,100,100],                    //AH-9 Pawnee
    ["RHS_MELB_MH6M",200,0,100],                                        //MH-6M Little Bird
    ["RHS_MELB_AH6M",200,200,100],                                        //AH-6M Pawnee
    ["I_Heli_light_03_unarmed_F",225,0,125],                            //WY-55 Hellcat
    ["I_Heli_light_03_dynamicLoadout_F",225,200,125],                    //WY-55 Hellcat (Armed)
    ["RHS_UH1Y_UNARMED",225,0,125],                                        //UH-1Y (Unarmed)
    ["RHS_UH1Y_GS",225,200,125],                                        //UH-1Y (Ground Suppression)
    ["B_Heli_Attack_01_dynamicLoadout_F",500,400,200],                    //AH-99 Blackfoot
    ["RHS_AH1Z",500,500,200],                                            //AH-1Z (Multi-Role)
    ["RHS_AH64D_wd",750,750,250],                                        //AH-64D (Multi-Role)
    ["BWA3_Tiger_RMK_Universal",750,750,250],                            //UH Tiger RMK (Universal)
    ["B_Heli_Transport_01_F",250,80,150],                                //UH-80 Ghost Hawk
    ["B_Heli_Transport_01_camo_F",250,80,150],                            //UH-80 Ghost Hawk (Camo)
    ["RHS_UH60M2",250,0,150],                                            //UH-60M (Unarmed)
    ["RHS_UH60M",250,80,150],                                            //UH-60M
    ["RHS_UH60M_MEV2",300,0,150],                                        //UH-60M MEV2
    ["RHS_CH_47F",275,80,175],                                            //CH-47 Chinook (Armed)
    ["I_Heli_Transport_02_F",275,0,175],                                //CH-49 Mohawk
    ["rhsusf_CH53E_USMC",300,0,175],                                    //CH-53E Super Stallion
    ["B_Heli_Transport_03_F",300,80,175],                                //CH-67 Huron (Armed)
    ["B_UAV_02_dynamicLoadout_F",400,400,200],                            //MQ-4A Greyhawk
    ["B_T_UAV_03_dynamicLoadout_F",450,500,250],                        //MQ-12 Falcon
    ["B_UAV_05_F",500,500,200],                                            //UCAV Sentinel
    ["I_Plane_Fighter_03_dynamicLoadout_F",500,400,350],                //A-143 Buzzard
    ["B_Plane_CAS_01_dynamicLoadout_F",1000,800,400],                    //A-164 Wipeout (CAS)
    ["RHS_A10",1000,1000,400],                                            //A-10A (CAS)
    ["I_Plane_Fighter_04_F",1000,1200,400],                                //A-149 Gryphon
    ["FIR_F15C",1250,1250,450],                                            //F-15C Eagle
    ["FIR_F15D",1250,1250,450],                                            //F-15D Eagle
    ["FIR_F15E",1250,1500,450],                                            //F-15E Strike Eagle
    ["JS_JC_FA18E",1500,1750,450],                                        //F/A-18 E Super Hornet
    ["JS_JC_FA18F",1500,1750,450],                                        //F/A-18 F Super Hornet

["B_Plane_Fighter_01_F",1500,1750,450],                                //F/A-181 Black Wasp II
    ["B_Plane_Fighter_01_Stealth_F",1500,1750,450],                        //F/A-181 Black Wasp II (Stealth)
    ["B_T_VTOL_01_armed_F",750,1500,500],                                //V-44 X Blackfish (Armed)
    ["B_T_VTOL_01_infantry_F",750,0,500],                                //V-44 X Blackfish (Infantry)
    ["B_T_VTOL_01_vehicle_F",750,0,500],                                //V-44 X Blackfish (Vehicle)
    ["CUP_B_GR9_DYN_GB",1000,850,450],                                    //RAF Harrier GR.9
    ["EAWS_EF2000_GER2_SS",1500,1750,450]                                //Eurofighter Typhoon (Strike)

..................................................................................................................

];

// Elite vehicles that should be unlocked through military base capture.
elite_vehicles = [
    "rhsusf_mkvsoc",                                                    //Mk.V SOCOM
    "rhsusf_m1a1aim_tuski_wd",                                            //M1A1SA (Tusk I)
    "B_MBT_01_TUSK_F",                                                    //M2A4 Slammer UP
    "rhsusf_m1a2sep1tuskiiwd_usarmy",                                    //M1A2SEPv1 (Tusk II)
    "BWA3_Leopard2A6M_Fleck",                                            //MBT Leopard 2A6M
    "B_MBT_01_arty_F",                                                    //M4 Scorcher
    "rhsusf_m109_usarmy",                                                //M109A6
    "B_MBT_01_mlrs_F",                                                    //M5 Sandstorm MLRS
    "B_Heli_Attack_01_dynamicLoadout_F",                                //AH-99 Blackfoot
    "RHS_AH64D_wd",                                                        //AH-64D (Multi-Role)
    "BWA3_Tiger_RMK_Universal",                                            //UH Tiger RMK (Universal)
    "B_UAV_02_dynamicLoadout_F",                                        //MQ-4A Greyhawk
    "B_T_UAV_03_dynamicLoadout_F",                                        //MQ-12 Falcon
    "B_UAV_05_F",                                                        //UCAV Sentinel
    "B_Plane_CAS_01_dynamicLoadout_F",                                    //A-164 Wipeout (CAS)
    "I_Plane_Fighter_04_F",                                                //A-149 Gryphon
    "RHS_A10",                                                            //A-10A (CAS)
    "FIR_F15C",                                                            //F-15C Eagle
    "FIR_F15D",                                                            //F-15D Eagle
    "FIR_F15E",                                                            //F-15E Strike Eagle
    "JS_JC_FA18E",                                                        //F/A-18 E Super Hornet
    "JS_JC_FA18F",                                                        //F/A-18 F Super Hornet
    "Burnes_FV4034_01",                                                 //Challenger 2
    "EAWS_EF2000_GER2_SS"                                                //Eurofighter Typhoon (Strike)

];

I'm running my modified KP Liberation mission on the Taunus map. It has about 25-27 military bases. But only 19 of them have an unlockable unit despite my list above with 24 units. When I try to open the mission in Eden Editor, it won't open and just says it cannot open the scenario. But if I load it on my server I can play on it?

In init_presets.sqf it has the below which I'd think would load custom.sqf as default:

Spoiler

switch (KP_liberation_preset_blufor) do {
    case 1: {[] call compileFinal preprocessFileLineNumbers "presets\blufor\apex.sqf";};
    case 2: {[] call compileFinal preprocessFileLineNumbers "presets\blufor\3cbBAF_mtp.sqf";};
    case 3: {[] call compileFinal preprocessFileLineNumbers "presets\blufor\3cbBAF_des.sqf";};
    case 4: {[] call compileFinal preprocessFileLineNumbers "presets\blufor\bwmod.sqf";};
    case 5: {[] call compileFinal preprocessFileLineNumbers "presets\blufor\bwmod_des.sqf";};
    case 6: {[] call compileFinal preprocessFileLineNumbers "presets\blufor\rhs_usaf_wdl.sqf";};
    case 7: {[] call compileFinal preprocessFileLineNumbers "presets\blufor\rhs_usaf_des.sqf";};
    case 8: {[] call compileFinal preprocessFileLineNumbers "presets\blufor\rhs_afrf.sqf";};
    default {[] call compileFinal preprocessFileLineNumbers "presets\blufor\custom.sqf";};
};

--EDIT--

@Applejakerie I figured it out. Just updated the kp_liberation_config.sqf with the below:

Spoiler

/* BLUFOR preset:
0 = Custom (default vanilla with many optional mods supported)
1 = Apex Tanoa (apex vanilla with many optional mods supported)
2 = 3cb BAF (MTP)
3 = 3cb BAF (Desert)
4 = BWMod Bundeswehr (Flecktarn)
5 = BWMod Bundeswehr (Tropentarn)
6 = RHS USAF (Woodland)
7 = RHS USAF (Desert)
8 = RHS AFRF (VDV/MSV) */
KP_liberation_preset_blufor = 0; (it was set to '4'. I changed it to '0' so it uses the custom.sqf with my changes. Now the I can see the Eurofighter and Challenger 2 in the build menu and as unlockables - I had to wipe my savegame though)

• Like 1

With limited time to play, I have scanned a few pages,...

1) where is the "save" function? :dummy:

2) I like playing SP,... so does the mission balance out respectively for this? It seems OK, but I was just wondering if there might be anything I need to know.

Thanks for this nice mission.

PS: I would like to start the mission at pre-dawn. Do I just change the "intel", day, year, hour, etc, settings in the mission.sqm? Sometimes missions have files that over ride mission.sqm settings.

40 minutes ago, pvt. partz said:

With limited time to play, I have scanned a few pages,...

1) where is the "save" function? :dummy:

2) I like playing SP,... so does the mission balance out respectively for this? It seems OK, but I was just wondering if there might be anything I need to know.

Thanks for this nice mission.

PS: I would like to start the mission at pre-dawn. Do I just change the "intel", day, year, hour, etc, settings in the mission.sqm? Sometimes missions have files that over ride mission.sqm settings.

The mission saves automatically. Your progress will be saved. As far as changing the time of day you could do a skiptime 2 in the console. The Wiki has a great faq.

https://github.com/Wyqer/kp_liberation/wiki/EN:FAQ

• Like 1

Can someone point me in the right direction? Looking to adjust the prices of the premade squads. I know I've done it before, but it was before KP picked it up. I'm not seeing it in the presets config.

I've added some helicopters to the buy menu. When I build them, they dont' count against my cap, and when the server shuts down, they disappear. Is there another place where I need to define the cap-restricted units(jets/choppers)?

Edit: I can't even recycle this helicopter.

We're using CUP units. I've added their DAP into the game. That's what's giving me issues.

hey @Wyqer, we have just finished lib  Sahrani and are about to start on Tanoa, is the release of v0.964 far away? if its getting close ill hold off on starting Tanoa, but if its a while away ill just go ahead and make the changes we make, cheers mate, as always love your work

There won't be a 0.964. The next version will be 0.97 and is some months away.

A small update will be published for the release of the tanks dlc, but nothing which would make a 0.963 save incompatible.

And concerning Versions have a look at this:

https://github.com/Wyqer/kp_liberation/wiki/EN:Versioning

Quick question,

I'm updating our server from version .960 to .963. I custom modify a few files so I wait for awhile between updates to do it.

I ported Napf over to liberation. It works fine with .960, but with .963 it gives me the error where you spawn on the island and it doesn't take you all the way to the actual start spot on the carrier. Usually this is the result of a missed piece of punctuation somewhere so I did some testing and the .963 version works fine with your stock Altis file, yet doesn't work with my ported Napf.

Altis works with both .960 and .963 (my modified versions)

Napf works with .960 (modified) but does NOT work with .963 (modified) or the stock .963 files.

What changed between .960 and .963 that could cause that kind of error for a ported map where the author is not intimately familiar with making liberation maps? I believe the issue to be the map based on my testing.