Wyqer

[MP][CTI-COOP] Liberation (continued)

yep.. whatever preset your using you will just change it to what you want..

Respawn_truck_typename = "B_Truck_01_medical_F";  <---------EXAMPLE

@Floxike

please provide an issue report (with a serverlog) on GitHub:

https://github.com/Wyqer/kp_liberation/issues

@PSYKO_nz

Presets are always a nice thing, of course. If you really like to contribute your preset, you can create a pull request on GitHub, as it's the best way to implement and review the content.

Here is a small and good instruction how to do a pull request for a forked repository:

https://guides.github.com/activities/forking/

Please remember to make the pull for the current dev version branch (0.963) and don't create a pull for the master branch.

Good evening sir, I am currently taking my head on the fact of circumventing or deactivating the FAR Medical Module to make the 100% ACE Module work in advance. I can not find the lines corresponding to the deactivation of these FAR scripts.

If among you Someone would have a solution.

thank you in advance

@Edouard.S

There is no FAR in Liberation since 0.93. If you play a version which has this script still running, contact the creator of the version you're playing.

In KP Liberation you can disable the revive in the mission parameters from the MP Lobby.

16 hours ago, Wyqer said:

@PSYKO_nz

Presets are always a nice thing, of course. If you really like to contribute your preset, you can create a pull request on GitHub, as it's the best way to implement and review the content.

Here is a small and good instruction how to do a pull request for a forked repository:

https://guides.github.com/activities/forking/

Please remember to make the pull for the current dev version branch (0.963) and don't create a pull for the master branch.

Will do!

• Like 1

Is there a way to spawn in ambient Blufor AI?  I'm using the Advance AI Command mod and would like to control other groups of AI to assist in taking towns.

When you "recruit" especially groups if you choose "crew" ( from memory ) they will be controlled by AIC ( map view) but not actually on your squad

Thanks Wyqer for the answer about ACE, the new way is much easier to setup than before

Im still struggling about the server auto-restart, since the first install with Altis and now with Lythium, same problem, the password is ok but the server doesn't find the file:

6:44:56 "[KP LIBERATION] [RESTART] Restart timeout elapsed, attempting server shutdown."
 6:45:01 Warning Message: Script \userconfig\restart\myPass.hpp not found
 6:45:01 Error in expression <restart\myPass.hpp";
_shutdownSuccess = _myPass serverCommand "#restart";

if(_s>
 6:45:01   Error position: <_myPass serverCommand "#restart";

if(_s>
 6:45:01   Error Undefined variable in expression: _mypass
 6:45:01 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Lythium\scripts\server\game\server_restart.sqf, line 61

Did I miss something ?

@WAKeupneo

This is what you've missed:

make sure you've the userconfig folder in your server folder with the file and path above.

And in the myPass.hpp you've to enter the serverCommandPassword which you've set in your server.cfg

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/server.cfg#Server_Options

[serverRoot with arma3server_x64.exe]\userconfig\restart\myPass.hpp

isn't

[serverRoot with arma3server_x64.exe]\Liberation_Altis\userconfig\restart\myPass.hpp

Ah ! nice one, thanks :D

[EDIT]
Ah no, not nice, Liberation_Altis is the server root

Is it only me or there is a bug in build menu/squads tab in the latest version 0.962? If I click on any of these squads available an error pops up related to script "F_kp_isClassUAV.sqf" located in scripts/shared/functions folder. I can recruit a squad but it is always not the one I want, in my case it is always AA team. And if I won't pick up any squad then other tabs become inactive, you can't open them. you have to first click such inactive tab, then close the menu and open it again in order to get to these other tabs.

3 hours ago, pokemon77 said:

Is it only me or there is a bug in build menu/squads tab in the latest version 0.962? If I click on any of these squads available an error pops up related to script "F_kp_isClassUAV.sqf" located in scripts/shared/functions folder. I can recruit a squad but it is always not the one I want, in my case it is always AA team. And if I won't pick up any squad then other tabs become inactive, you can't open them. you have to first click such inactive tab, then close the menu and open it again in order to get to these other tabs.

I encounter a similar error. No message but if I choose the squad tab straight up it wont let me built / recruit any and then cannot choose any other tab. As u do have to I have to close and reopen then I can build other items then go back to squads and then can recruit. Very weird.

16 hours ago, WAKeupneo said:

Ah ! nice one, thanks :D

[EDIT]
Ah no, not nice, Liberation_Altis is the server root

Are you sure Arma3Server isnt the root cause looks like it from your pic?

1 hour ago, Wyqer said:

Thanks for the report, but it was already reported 2 weeks ago and is fixed for the next update.

https://github.com/Wyqer/kp_liberation/issues/299

Great, but I forgot to mention about 2nd problem, I don't know if these two are interconnected and are You aware of 2nd also: first tab, individual soldiers (I've only checked this tab) - when selecting soldiers one by one I can purchase whole bunch of them, even if I don't have resources for it, tiil I close and reopen the menu (only then they become inactive).

2 hours ago, Rockapes said:

Are you sure Arma3Server isnt the root cause looks like it from your pic?

The only thing in the "Arma3Server" folder is "Liberation_Altis" Folder which is the server root

Its not a big deal, Ill find another way if I can't use this one

Then you need to check your server environment, as this message says that it isn't at the right place

Maybe move the userconfig folder to the arma3server folder and try it. It shouldnt work but you never know

Use G in zeus when you've selected them in the interface. It's the standard key in ArmA to command people out of a vehicle in zeus.

6 minutes ago, Wyqer said:

Use G in zeus when you've selected them in the interface. It's the standard key in ArmA to command people out of a vehicle in zeus.

Thanks!

Excellent work on this btw :)

When is the next update due?

Happy New Year!

Thanks, same to you.

I guess I'll release 0.963 this week, as there are no more bug or issue reports for the 0.96 version. After that patch I'll start to focus on the 0.97 Version, which will have a massive amount of changes to the code and will concentrate on the enemy behaviour (strategical).

• Thanks 4

I just want to wish you a great new year in 2018. Thank you for your efforts to keep up one of the best scenario work for Arma!