Wyqer

[MP][CTI-COOP] Liberation (continued)

21 hours ago, Wyqer said:

Which vehicles exactly? Did you park them near a FOB (not the carrier or the chimera base)? Enemy, Civilian, zeus placed or built vehicles from the build menu?

1x Enemy vehicle, and 2x built vehicles. Both RHS, they were parked in our FOB. Upon logging back in all wiped except Huron. 

29 minutes ago, jackco said:

hi could I play single player mode?

Just go to MP,  setup a server, set it for 1 person, give it a password, choose the mission and play it, best to play

in MP so you can respawn, cant do that in sp or in the editor.

• Like 1

Sorry if this has been asked, but how to edit the enemy composition around objectives? And where do I edit AI skill/abilities?

16 hours ago, echoj7 said:

how to edit the enemy composition around objectives?

What do you mean exactly?

16 hours ago, echoj7 said:

where do I edit AI skill/abilities?

In your server difficulty setting. Liberation don't affect the individual skills of the AI.

@PSYKO_nz

No problems here until now. Adjusted the settings in the server mod options ingame as admin corresponding to our old serverconfig.hpp settings and all worked fine.

Maybe the ACE support is able to help you.

Ah, ok. That explains why we didn't have issues, as we are using calibre based rearming.

• Like 1

Anyone else having issues with Random Explosions inside the FOB? We lost a Fuel Truck, an Ammo Truck and a Falcon yesterday due to random explosions. 
As far as we know, there was no Enemy in the area and all vehicles were placed all around a rather large FOB, so they werent close to each other.

There might always be the issue of a fast mover having attacked our base, but afaik enemies only target manned vehicles, not empty ones.

hello! I have this error on x-cam Taunus (dont know if already reported)

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_BarGate2/UserActions/CloseDoors1.onlyForPlayer'.

I Hope you can do something...

thank you!

@phantagor

Never experienced this without a reason. Anything you could say concerning reproducing or any kind of pattern for this to happen? Any other issues maybe connected like desyncs, moving objects, friends who like fireworks and explosives, etc.?

@ab_luca

No, I can't do anything about it, because I'm not in the team who does the x-cam map. I would recommend to head to the support of the map creators.

Just now, Wyqer said:

@phantagor

Never experienced this without a reason. Anything you could say concerning reproducing or any kind of pattern for this to happen? Any other issues maybe connected like desyncs, moving objects, friends who like fireworks and explosives, etc.?

Unfortunatly, no, i cant really reproduce it. There was only one person in the Base and me via a drone i had in the area. The drones Laser Designator was active, but there was noone of us using any vehicle close buy. It COULD have been desynch, but noone noticed anything.

That is why i am actually here, as i couldnt really figure out the reasoning for why this has happend. I keep an eye on it through and try to aquire as much information as possible.

Appart from the occasional Fuel tank blowing up due to a server restart (and the game trying to place all assets on the map, failing several times) i have no idea.

In regards to the placement of assets btw: the first time i build an FOB e.g. i can be sure that the game messes up the placement of H-Block walls e.g. which leads me to have to recycle and rebuild it (unless i want to have huge holes in the defenses). I havent quite figure out what is the reason for this to happen, as sometimes the game gets "angry" for placing walls to close, other times it has no problems having walls overlapping each other. 

We love your mission and our community has been playing it hard for a while now. We are currently playing on Takistan with ACE and RHS. There are two issues I've been unable to resolve.

1. AI walking through doors and sometimes even walls. I think this is a base arma issue but all the topics I found were a few years old and none offers any successful solutions. Just wondering if anyone else is seeing this or if there's a fix.

2. The service vehicles/containers aren't working consistently. We've ensured the class names for these vehicles are listed in the resupply source script but they aren't functioning. The Huron ammo container works with ace interaction but the ammo truck does not. The repair truck works with the script (ratchet sounds and slowly repairs) but the Huron repair container does not function at all. I can do more testing in a few days but this is the most detail I can provide art the moment. 

Thank you for any help or guidance you could offer.

@sully101x

Glad you enjoy it :)

The first issue is mostly arma/terrain specific and yeah, sometimes weird. Nothing I can do about it from my perspective.

The second issue:

If you play with ACE, the arrays for resupply etc. aren't used, as it then falls to the ACE rearm system.

And currently ACE has an issue with the rearming:

https://github.com/acemod/ACE3/issues/5944

Really appreciate your continuing work on this great mod.

Is there an easy way to change the starting FOB to be on the mainland rather than the aircraft carrier?

Hello! I have a question about Liberation Takistan that needs to be answered, both by the author of the mode and by players who know the answer. Since we started playing KP Liberation Takistan, we are suffering from the lack of information about which land vehicle serves as mobile respawn. Having to use the CH-47 Chinook for all missions in which we need a mobile respawn, even if in some of them the CH-47 Chinook is unfeasible. I kindly request that the topic author or some experienced KP Liberation mode player respond to me as soon as possible. I will be very grateful!

1 hour ago, danielrocha2015 said:

Hello! I have a question about Liberation Takistan that needs to be answered, both by the author of the mode and by players who know the answer. Since we started playing KP Liberation Takistan, we are suffering from the lack of information about which land vehicle serves as mobile respawn. Having to use the CH-47 Chinook for all missions in which we need a mobile respawn, even if in some of them the CH-47 Chinook is unfeasible. I kindly request that the topic author or some experienced KP Liberation mode player respond to me as soon as possible. I will be very grateful!

From memory you create a FOB hemmt for land traveling FOB which is under vehicles. Pretty sure tho you have to build at least one FOB first then when you have the resources you can produce more land versions

Hey guys,

What's going on with ACE ? the setup has to be done in CBA_A3 now ???

Note:

Deprecated and replaced with CBA Settings System in 3.12.0!

Edited by WAKeupneo

@danielrocha2015

Mobile Respawns:

Spartan 01 Helicopter

"Mobile Respawn Truck" from the logistics tab in the build menu

@WAKeupneo

Yes, no ace_server.pbo anymore. If you've issues or questions about this, I would recommend to contact the ACE support directly:

https://github.com/acemod/ACE3/issues

Not sure if this has already been flagged, but when ever I place down a Salvage Depot in the FOB Area, then try to recycle a Huron ammo container (and some other salvage depots i placed down), it says there is no Salvage Depot in FOB Area. I have the build radius of the FOB set to 300 metres, and there are 3 Salvage depots in that area, but non of them work. I used the 3cb MTP preset for units, and spawns but I do not know whether that is a problem. I tried recycling a GAZ (using RHS preset for OPFOR) and that worked? It seems hit and miss to me but rather frustrating.

TL;DR
Whenever a Salvage depot is in an FOB area, and you try recycle a Huron container, or other building it says there is no Salvage depot in FOB Area. This is hit and miss as I can recycle somethings, but cant other things.

@Wyqer, we have just finished Takistan and are heading over to Cherno,

I have put together a custom civ preset that uses the RDS Civs Pack, the RDS Civ pack contains all of the A2 Russian units and vehicles that we all loved so much from back in the ArmA 2 days.

the preset contains all of the vehicle's and units, and between the Russian civs and the RHS Russian military units, it looks pretty epic. 

I thought you might like a copy for your cherno one... 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k3yxwdyzia9m5ob/custom.sqf?dl=0

also, here is the RDS pack if you need it

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=612930542&searchtext=RDS