Wyqer

[MP][CTI-COOP] Liberation (continued)

@Applejakerie

Following your suggestion i uploaded the RPT with debug ON to Github. Thanks for the help.

• Like 1

I've got some problems.
After some time all enemies disappear and I have to restart the server, and just now when I restart the server the FOB Bravo is gone. I have some problems with the logistics too because on some when the FOB disappeared I cant cancel or anything.

I use the Tanoa edition with RHSUSAF, RHSAFR and AdvancedRappeling. 1 Headless Client. Dedicated on Windows 12.

I put some RPT's here http://gayunicorns.com/kuk/

Couldn't get the pastebin to work.

Thanks for the continued work.

Edited by slampemil
spells like a retarded duck.

12 minutes ago, slampemil said:

Yes. But Alpha is still up and it worked until just now. I will reset it and try.  Thanks for the tip!

There's a known bug, if you build right on top of a military sector, the FOB will lose all functionality.

On 7/7/2017 at 10:36 PM, constance68w said:

heres a ? has any one actually Used something like this on they're server? how well did it work?

@Ellman

Currently no plans on new maps. But as I know, there is already a Lythium version of Liberation out there in the workshop.

On 7/27/2017 at 1:45 AM, Wyqer said:

Here are some information about the system:

https://github.com/Wyqer/kp_liberation/wiki

Thank you!  Exactly what I was looking for, I got it running like a charm!

So, another question.... On loadouts for the Blackfoot and other helos, with the new Jets DLC, how can we give loadouts to vehicles when we spawn them in?  If I was to spawn in a Blackfoot, all it has is 1000rds of 20mm, but no rockets.  

Is there something to put down, or just something in the main game that I am missing?   Thanks!

@DruidicRifleman

i have had luck with it by just adding it to a init in a object placed on map,

I'm trying to get this working by adding a service object, running into trouble trying to do so, via do build.sqf and save manager.sqf, but i kind of suck at scripting

@EnvakeoLugaria
With the dynamic loadout system from BI you can't change the loadout of an air vehicle during the game. But you could add maybe scripts who will allow you this.

Been trying to get it working with GOM script, which works when i had it to a pre placed object on the map
still been trying to get the object which Ive added to the build menu to to run it in its init field,

this is where my lack of knowledge is letting me down maybe some one could have a quick look at where im going wrong.

ive added this in line 307 in do_build.sqf

switch (_classname) do {
					case FOB_box_typename: {[_vehicle, 3000] remoteExec ["F_setMass",_vehicle];};
					case "Land_Medevac_house_V1_F";
					case "Land_Medevac_HQ_V1_F": {_vehicle setVariable ["ace_medical_isMedicalFacility", true, true];};
					case "Flag_White_F": {_vehicle setFlagTexture "res\kpflag.jpg";};
					case "twigg_jet_load_out": {_vehicle _this spawn GOM_fnc_addAircraftLoadoutToObject};
					case KP_liberation_small_storage_building;
					case KP_liberation_large_storage_building: {_vehicle setVariable ["KP_liberation_storage_type", 0, true];};
					default {};

and this in line 203 save_manager.sqf

if ( _nextclass == "twigg_jet_load_out") then
				{_nextbuilding = this spawn GOM_fnc_addAircraftLoadoutToObject};
			;

I don't know what's your "twigg_jet_load_out" is, but I guess it's not a classname of a mod vehicle.

In both you have to check if the actual object is for example the jet or the helicopter you want. And a "_this" don't work there. And in your save_manager.sqf you declare the value of the _nextbuilding variable to something which isn't working. You should maybe read something about the script commands.

Example for do_build.sqf:

case "B_Plane_Fighter_01_F": {[_vehicle] spawn GOM_fnc_addAircraftLoadoutToObject;};

Example for save_manager.sqf:

if ( _nextclass == "B_Plane_Fighter_01_F") then {
    [_nextbuilding] spawn GOM_fnc_addAircraftLoadoutToObject;
};

twigg_jet_load_out = "Land_JetEngineStarter_01_F";

is in custom.sqf which is my object to run the GOM script,
thanks, IL see how i go

This is why i was so disapointed by the Half assed way the "dynamic loadouts" was handled and the fact they went and edited the DLC information After i responded to they're feedback thread

• Like 1

Can someone please help me....i seem to be unable to find the solution in the topics but;

1st. "Unlocking" Full zeus doesnt seem to work for me...i did edit the mission.sqm and scripts>server>game>zeus_syncro but when im ingame zeus simply refuses to load anything as in i have blank pages for units etc. except the markers..i can place the markers...

2nd: i start the game with no supplies..is that normal how do i then do anything with no starting supplies?

Thank you for the replies in advance!

How do you disable Zeus? I suspect a couple of buddy's are just using it to scout everything lol. We don't use any AI on our team, so it's kinda pointless anyway...

2 hours ago, tomazevic007 said:

Can someone please help me....i seem to be unable to find the solution in the topics but;

1st. "Unlocking" Full zeus doesnt seem to work for me...i did edit the mission.sqm and scripts>server>game>zeus_syncro but when im ingame zeus simply refuses to load anything as in i have blank pages for units etc. except the markers..i can place the markers...

2nd: i start the game with no supplies..is that normal how do i then do anything with no starting supplies?

Thank you for the replies in advance!

#1 You've either done something wrong or you're editing the Steam Workshop missions? If you're using the Steam Workshop versions you need to move the mission.pbo away from the Steam path, if you make edits when you launch the game Steam Workshop sees the mission.pbo as "outdated" and of course reverts it to what's stored on the Workshop currently. You can get local versions of the mission at the Github page on the front page of this topic, or you can find your Steam directory for subscribed mission content and move it away from there.

#2 When you build your first FOB, 200 of each resource will drop by parachute above the FOB. The rest you gain from gameplay, give the Github wiki a read, specifically production and logistics.

1 hour ago, RoF said:

How do you disable Zeus? I suspect a couple of buddy's are just using it to scout everything lol. We don't use any AI on our team, so it's kinda pointless anyway...

Very good question, something that should be documented. I don't have your answer but Wyqer will in the next 24h I'm sure and then I will have that documented for anyone else in future. I would suggest simply whitelisting your Commander slot but I imagine you want others to have access to the production/logistical interfaces. This would make a good parameter, none the less.

I seaching this topic, know where the save is, know about wipes etc... but still have problem. When I use TADST launcher and play this mission - there is no progress after restart. It's always from 0 :( In the launcher there is "Persistent battlefield" option but if the mission saving every 60 sec I think it's not possible to save from launcher. But mission is not saving... always from start. Maybe TADST option and automatic save is in conflict?

@RoF

Whitelist the slot, so that only you can choose the commander role.

Talk to your mates that they shouldn't do it.

Delete the zeus module via the editor.

@cnotka

Be sure you've set the -profiles and -name parameter.

• Like 1

Ahh didn't think of that! Thanks

Cannot edit -profiles and -name parameter in the TADST... This line is not editable. Now in default config (not editable) I have: 

-port=2302 "-config=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\TADST\default\TADST_config.cfg" "-cfg=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\TADST\default\TADST_basic.cfg" "-profiles=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\TADST\default" -name=default -filePatching

If I understand I need to change -profiles parameter to [serverroot]\A3Server\Users\A3Server\A3Server.vars.Arma3Profile where "A3Server" is a name of profile

and change the -name parameter from default to correct name of user profile from server folder, yes? 

But I cannot edit this line...

And Extra Info: When I start your mission from Steam - everything working good.

dHMdeoZ.jpg

This launcher has cfg file and I thought in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\TADST\default (there are two of them TADST_basic.cfg and TADST_config.cfg) will be lines with path for edit but there are no path to setting up for launcher.

What I'm doing wrong?

I've never used or worked with TADST, so I can't help you with issues concerning that tool. I guess the threads or forums of the creators would be the right place.

But the profiles parameter shouldn't lead to a *.cfg. But well, I can't say how it will be handled by that tool, as I'm working always with own coded small tools or simple batch files.

Maybe this could help you with understanding the parameters:

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA:_Startup_Parameters

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/-profiles

Currently attempting to run Liberation on Al Rayak, but for some reason the serverconfig.hpp for ace keeps using Basic Medical instead off advanced.

Also when I turn off the stamina there is stamina still there.

Can this potentially be a problem with the Al Rayak mission or is it a problem on my side?

(Running newest version of ACE3)

It ran fine on Altis.

Edit: Got it working, does not work with newest ace version.

3 hours ago, cnotka said:

Cannot edit -profiles and -name parameter in the TADST... This line is not editable. Now in default config (not editable) I have: 

-port=2302 "-config=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\TADST\default\TADST_config.cfg" "-cfg=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\TADST\default\TADST_basic.cfg" "-profiles=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\TADST\default" -name=default -filePatching

If I understand I need to change -profiles parameter to [serverroot]\A3Server\Users\A3Server\A3Server.vars.Arma3Profile where "A3Server" is a name of profile

and change the -name parameter from default to correct name of user profile from server folder, yes? 

But I cannot edit this line...

And Extra Info: When I start your mission from Steam - everything working good.

dHMdeoZ.jpg

This launcher has cfg file and I thought in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\TADST\default (there are two of them TADST_basic.cfg and TADST_config.cfg) will be lines with path for edit but there are no path to setting up for launcher.

What I'm doing wrong?

make sure when you first start server that you save a new profile and always chose that profile when you start the server..Also I check the persistent box always works fine. For example if I start tadst and forget the dropdown under profile the save wont be there.