Wyqer

[MP][CTI-COOP] Liberation (continued)

Hey all,

Does anyone have any similar reports to "not being able to login to my own/a server running Liberation" these reports would consist of not being able to log in because of kicks which to anyone already inside the server might flag a message about bad connection, reports may say the same or nothing at all but in all cases, able to log in eventually, just need to try 2 or 3 time???

Thanks in advance for any suitable information,
happy playing!:)))

No issues here. Played about 5 hours straight with people coming and going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Anyway to Paradrop the Resource crates from say the Huron via this load/push/store script?

No, that's not implemented and wasn't planned.

Maybe something which can be added, but at the moment I don't see a real use for paradropping resource crates from a helicopter.

Any opinions to that?

4 hours ago, Wyqer said:

No, that's not implemented and wasn't planned.

Maybe something which can be added, but at the moment I don't see a real use for paradropping resource crates from a helicopter.

Any opinions to that?

Not having to land to Drop supplies into an FOB actually would be useful to avoid having to land in some instances would be good if the function also dumps the Internal Ace storage as well for airdroping stuff like mortars and machine guns

Also were there bugs with the large cargo tower not being recyclable in versions newer then .951?

You can paradrop cargo with ACE since 3.7.0

No action showing up on the large cargo tower? Hrm, could imagine that this may happen sometimes as it's a very big building. Had to change the code for a same issue with the big airfield light towers, which weren't recycleable before.

48 minutes ago, Wyqer said:

You can paradrop cargo with ACE since 3.7.0

No action showing up on the large cargo tower? Hrm, could imagine that this may happen sometimes as it's a very big building. Had to change the code for a same issue with the big airfield light towers, which weren't recycleable before.

It might be that were using an old version thou so i am wondering if people have the issue on .955

You can update from any 95X to 955 without loosing any progress by the way.

will the vehicle loadout make it ?:rthumb:

Hi Wyqer,

a little suggestion for your next update. 

How about an option when buying a plane or a helicopter. Maybe as long as landed/parked on a helipad ?

Regards

What kind of option? oO

This happens if you do several things at the same time ;) Sry.

I mean an option to choose the loadout / payload ;) (Like in the editor)

Not planned to script something like that.

Reason is that I hope that BI will implement that in the future, as it's already available in Mods like the FA-18 etc. to change the loadout if near an ammo source.

1 hour ago, Wyqer said:

Not planned to script something like that.

Reason is that I hope that BI will implement that in the future, as it's already available in Mods like the FA-18 etc. to change the loadout if near an ammo source.

I Thought they were gonna do that when they anounced the Makers of the F/a-18 mode were Working as A 3rd party developer

Yeah, I was wondering why it isn't implemented.

I am actually more or less wondering why they seam to Of edited the Store page Mentioning it after i posted in they Feedback page

For my group and on my personal playtime, it'd be incredibly useful to paradrop cargo that's loaded.

The ACE system is nice and all , but 1min of loading per crate and 15-30 to actually get the "Paradrop" timer to expire.. I lied, I hate it.

*For a realism mod, it takes way too long to even be halfway viable as an option during a combat scenario.

**You've missed your DZ by over 500m and you've got to do that however many more times for the rest of your crates.

One fell swoop would enabled the Blackfish or C130, even Hurons and Chinooks to do one pass and make delivery of supplies to FOBs quicker and add another avenue for them to be delivered, obviously.

@DruidicRifleman - There's a mod/script out there that enables this for all Dynamic Loadout vehicles in the meantime.

See this link ->

There was another one or two out there, but I found this just now.

8 hours ago, constance68w said:

@DruidicRifleman

There was another one or two out there, but I found this just now.

Yeah I know about it problem is oooh the moders can make it... I wanted it to be a base default feature Like they said at one point

Rolling Changelog Update

First day of working on 0.96 is over.

Here are the results of today which are finished now:

• Added: Parameter to disable the skill handling of enemy units. Thanks to veteran29
  • Added: BI Support System functionality.
  • Added: Parameter for access to the Support System -> Disabled, Commander, Whitelist, Everyone.
  • Added: BI Artillery support for artillery vehicles and mortars (if built manned or AI ordered to get in as crew).
  • Tweaked: Terrain aligment will be persistent during repeat building of objects (like walls). Thanks to veteran29
  • Fixed: Player got custom recoil and aiming coefficients on respawn.
  • Fixed: Rare script error on closing respawn screen directly after joining the mission.
  • Like 1

I am very pleased about the changes you proposed for .96

I would have also a suggestion to add a new kind of missions/tactics where undercover mechanism need to be used. Something similar with the   Barbolani's work if possible.

That was already suggested on GitHub:

https://github.com/Wyqer/kp_liberation/issues/7#issuecomment-312000183

And there will be no technical "undercover" mechanism implemented. Recon like missions will be, but no "undercover mode" or something. If you need to stay undetected..... stay undetected.

Indeed, you're right ... it is a different type of warfare. Thank you @Wyqer

If you want a undercover and guerilla experience with a similar scale to Liberation, than I really recommend Antistasi. It's an awesome mission. @barbolani did a great job with his masterpiece.

I've played it also many times for some SP sessions, and you won't be disappointed. :)

• Like 1

Just beat Liberation Sahrani 5 days 4 hours 5min 12 sec, thanks for the awesome missions. BTW an idea for .96 how about assassination missions against Enemy Generals?

cheers

Subs

1 hour ago, subs17 said:

Just beat Liberation Sahrani 5 days 4 hours 5min 12 sec, thanks for the awesome missions. BTW an idea for .96 how about assassination missions against Enemy Generals?

cheers

Subs

This one would be Fun I assume you mean Kill the General And as few others and get away Not... OOOOH Found them "Specter 1 this is Alpha 2-3 actual Request 40mm and 120mm Gun fire on my Laser mark"