Wyqer

[MP][CTI-COOP] Liberation (continued)

I just realised that the script is from A3 Wounding system but for some reason I cannot get the revive part to work with Liberation. Is there somewhere besides description.ext that designates revive? Because I noticed that in the GREUH folder it has scripts refering to revive

Pre 93, Farooq's Revive was implemented in Liberation.

Since 93 I've removed it and added the BI Revive System (which wasn't available pre 93).

3 minutes ago, Wyqer said:

Pre 93, Farooq's Revive was implemented in Liberation.

Since 93 I've removed it and added the BI Revive System (which wasn't available pre 93).

Ok, I'm using 95 but would be great to get AI healing / reviving. The family and I get killed pretty easy and then the AI do nothing...lol.. well except keep fighting. I thought placing the AI stuff in would have over ridden the BI Revive but Im still learning... Anyways, thanks for the help and I do love your missions.. There very detailed. Logisitics production etc adds soooo much more to missions

• Like 1

Please, please  can someone change Chernorusian preser to 4(Project Opfor) and test it ? I try 10+ time and can`t make it work.

Can someone test it and if it work -send me link PM to mission file?

All you need is to change KP_liberation_preset = 2; to KP_liberation_preset = 4; in kp_liberation_config.sqf inside the mission pbo

Load all required mods (list in the first post where you than have to look under Takistan) on your server and all your clients and you're done.

Maybe useful:

https://github.com/Wyqer/kp_liberation/wiki/EN:ImportantHints

https://github.com/Wyqer/kp_liberation/wiki/EN:ConfigFiles

EDIT:

And if you still encounter problems, you should consider to join the discord (text chat only) as there are many people who can help you for sure. Also you could mention the Liberation Support there.

Link for the discord also in the first posting.

On 24/06/2017 at 1:48 PM, Wyqer said:

Do you use ACE or something?

Seen this once in a stream of someone with a huron. But he had edited the mission as it seems.

Did you edit anything in the scripts or the editor?

Which Map, Version, Mods?

No I don't use any mods on server and the map running is Altis.

Version and any edits?

If you encounter that bug again it would help if you could provide a server.rpt of that session where the issue happened.

On 6/24/2017 at 8:15 PM, furia said:

I have been playing  the Liberation in Tanoa  last weeks, hosting myself my own server.

Today my computer crashed when I was playing the mission, I guess because it was real hot here.

However when I launch the game now, it does not recognice  that I have played before this mission and all all my progress and loadouts have been lost so I would have to start from 0 again. :down::down::down:

I have checked the saved file and it is there, But it seems when launching the mission for some reason the porgress and even the loadouts that I had created are lost.

Any idea or suggestios are more than welcomed

Had this happen on my Dedicated box.. Had a power outage and it's starting over from scratch:(  I use tadst and the profile is there so Im thinking the file gets corrupted instead of falling back to a certain point maybe

Hello hello, really having fun with your mission but I had a question.

Is there a version of Liberation in which you play as the CSAT, same objectives, same idea and gameplay. but you are CSAT "liberating" the island from NATO ?

Every time I try to remove the nightstalker from the black list or add it to a white list the server spawns me on the island with none of the normal options

I know its op but its also convenient when its just a few friends taking it easy

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Remove the , from the last entry. 

So it would be:

"RHS_SPG9_Tripod_Bag",
	"optic_tws",
	"optic_tws_mg"

or 

"RHS_SPG9_Tripod_Bag"

if you removed the tws also.

Hi

so  we're playing this great Mission with ASRai  works perfectly  fine , but soon as we are  starting a Headless Client the ai is getting dumb as F###.

HC off  the Ai is challenging again.

i'm not sure if it is a ASR problem but we only got this problem on Liberation

For ex. ASR with the ALIVE mod and HC on , no problems,

if someone has an idea i like to hear it please

thx

Have a look at the offloading scripts for Liberation which will push all AI to the HCs and keep the "gameplay mechanic calculations" on the server.

Maybe due to the ownership transfer of the units you experience these issues.

Then you should have a look concerning your used AI Script, how you could hand over the script handles to the HC or initialize them after the units are moved to the HC.

jup thats what i thougt

i'll try to  edit it

thx

so i might be totally wrong  but if i apply this again after the moved over to the HC it should work 

Spoiler

asr_ai3_main_setskills = true;
 asr_ai3_main_seekcover = true;
 asr_ai3_main_usebuildings = 0.8;
 asr_ai3_main_getinweapons = 0.5;
 asr_ai3_main_rearm = 40;
 asr_ai3_main_rearm_mags = 3;
asr_ai3_main_rearm_fak = 1;
 asr_ai3_main_radiorange = 700;
 asr_ai3_main_rrdelaymin = 5;
 asr_ai3_main_rrdelayplus = 10;
 asr_ai3_main_packNVG = true;
 asr_ai3_main_fallDown = true;
 asr_ai3_main_pgaistamina = 0;
 asr_ai3_main_onteamswitchleader = false;
 asr_ai3_main_debug_setskill = true;
 asr_ai3_main_debug_setcamo = false;
 asr_ai3_main_debug_findcover = false;
 asr_ai3_main_debug_rearm = false;
 asr_ai3_main_debug_reveal = false;

I can't say if it's the right way, as I don't know the script.

Is there anything that has to run in the initline of the unit?

Maybe running that command again after the ownership change of the unit will fix it with publicVariable on all the variables you've written there to sync them once after assigning them with all HCs from the server.

Think the best way is to ask for how to "reinitialize" the script after a ownership change of the unit to a HC in the topic of the script itself. The creator of it would be able to provide a short and right answer for sure.

@Wyqer, I just want to say thank you (and anyone else involved) for taking on this mission. @zbug and the others started something amazing with Liberation, and Clashpoint for that matter, and it saddened me to know it was being dropped. In a fairly short time, you've taken something amazing and made it even better! I look forward to each update. Once again, you have my thanks.

• Like 2

Glad you're enjoying the mission and also the additions I've added.

Hope 96 will also be appreachiated after it's released in 2-3 months. (Development of it will begin in about 1-2 weeks)

But I'll provide experimental pbos again from time to time, so that everyone can test and state opinions and suggestions during the development.

• Like 3

Awesome work Dude Liberation rocks.

cheers

Subs

• Like 2

INTERNATIONAL EVENT

As tomorrow (1st July) the 4th international event will take place, I wanted to provide some information for this.

You're still be able to sign in for the event if you like (but it seems the summer is happening concerning gaming ^^)

Briefing and possibility to sign in:

https://www.killahpotatoes.de/calendar/index.php?event/359-international-kp-liberation/

General information for the events:

https://www.killahpotatoes.de/index.php?thread/573-international-kp-liberation-sessions/

We'll stream the event also on our twitch channel, like we've done it the last 3 events

https://www.twitch.tv/killahpotatoes

• Like 1

hello, liberation is a really great mission, thanks

but in 0.955 version, none of air vehicle can be construct, button is not enable !!! only "Darter" is available !! I tried many of presets

(sorry for my english, i'm french :D)

thanks