Wyqer

[MP][CTI-COOP] Liberation (continued)

Yeah, it's very weird. The classnames are correct. I'll have a look into that in the next days.

Thanks Wyqer for answering my query about the terrain grid. I can't believe it was right in front of me. One last question.. on the server I've disabled 'medic only' revives and choseb medkit to revive wounded players. Yet when I approach a downed player with a medkit in my inventory there's no option to revive?

As the revive system is from BI (and I personally don't use it) I can't say why the option won't appear. Maybe you've to choose First Aid Kit and MedKit as valid items for revive if you select everyone can revive.

Basicly I've also only these informations and just tested everything once as I've implemented it in Liberation for players who don't use ACE.

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Revive

Hi, I have a problem. When I'm hosting a server with the "continued" version of Liberation, it seems that I m the only one who loads in properly. Everyone else spawns in some island, they don't get the cinematic nor any actions from mouse menu. I tried Altis and Tanoa. My guess is that other didn't get past some kind of trigger that loads them into the game. I didn't alter any files either.

Which Mods used?

Keep sure that server and clients have all mods loaded.

If you haven't altered any files than I can assure, that there is some issue with your mods or with your server. Missionfiles without any changes from your side work on all maps without issues in MP.

my friends and i were having an issue where we would spawn in at the debug spawn location on any map and the spawn menu wouldn't load, turned out we had to start a new save due to the version update

@Zygimantas Luk

@germanaagun Try wiping your save. (see parameters)

whoops, didnt read your last sentence :p

Edited by jonas232

@Wyqer Im part of an Arma community, and we just started using your version of Liberation.
But in editing we added ACE medical modules, yet only medics could use epi and transfuse blood. But we set the modules to allow all to use.

Thoughts?

28 minutes ago, jonas232 said:

@Wyqer Im part of an Arma community, and we just started using your version of Liberation.
But in editing we added ACE medical modules, yet only medics could use epi and transfuse blood. But we set the modules to allow all to use.

Thoughts?

@jonas232 I believe for epi you need to change the value for ace_medical_medicSetting in your serverconfig.hpp to 2. I was running into the issue when I started hosting this as well. I am still not sure about blood but I am testing some vars and if I figure it out I will post it here. 

Edit: Just realized you might have more luck asking on the ace github page

I would also recommend to use the ace_server.pbo as serverside mod and set up a serverconfig.hpp (or use and modify the one I provide with Liberation).

The advantage is, that you don't have to place modules on each mission you want to play. You will then have the desired ACE setting on each mission you play without needing to place anything in the missionfile.

International Liberation Event

Next event is created for the 17th June.

Feel free to sign in:

https://www.killahpotatoes.de/calendar/index.php?event/350-international-kp-liberation/

This time, attending to the last feedback, there will be a Zeus player who'll create a more dynamic environment during the Event additional to the normal Liberation spawning scripts.

Last Event with more than 30 people worked great and we all had much fun, so we hope to keep that count :)

How do we get resources once we've built a factory?  Could you please give us a guide on how.

cheers

Subs

Wyqer I just want to play on Chernarus with project opfor .  I was try to set KP_liberation_preset = 4; but it doesnt work. Enenmy zones spawns with no enemy . Please help me to configure enemy Like Takistan liberation.

2 hours ago, subs17 said:

How do we get resources once we've built a factory?  Could you please give us a guide on how.

cheers

Subs

If you have a storage area you uhave two options the commander can Set up automatic collection Or hop in a hemit Drive to XYZ load the resources into the hemit or camaz or we then drive back to your FOB

• Like 1

@sammael

Do you run the Project OPFOR Mod on server and each clients after changing KP_liberation_preset to 4?

Workshop or GitHub missionfile? If you use the workshop one, you'll have always problems with changing anything in the mission as steam will redownload the mission if it detects any changes. So you should get the pbo from GitHub if you want to edit anything.

47 minutes ago, Wyqer said:

@sammael

Do you run the Project OPFOR Mod on server and each clients after changing KP_liberation_preset to 4?

Yes Project Opfor in my mod list with RHS mods. Also I`m download mission manual from github

At the same time when I start Libertaion Takistan -everything is OK and enemy are from Project Opfor

I guess you've edited the preset file then.

You should check every edits you've made if you've maybe missed a comma or placed one too much (after a last element of an array for example)

And maybe you can provide a serverlog. (via hastebin or something.... pls don't post it directly)

1 hour ago, Wyqer said:

I guess you've edited the preset file then.

You should check every edits you've made if you've maybe missed a comma or placed one too much (after a last element of an array for example)

And maybe you can provide a serverlog. (via hastebin or something.... pls don't post it directly)

I`m only change number to = 4)

Also I`m play alone on my dedi server

Than provide a serverlog, as without it'll be very hard to figure out what could be wrong.

Best you also enable the debug messages via the mission parameters and after you experienced the "no enemy spawn" you can provide the whole log via hastebin or something.

• Like 1

Please, is it possible to add support for the radio task force?

Thanks!

Why adding support for it? Where did you expect issues with TFAR? Liberation works fine with ACRE and TFAR all the time, so no need to add anything.

Released 0.953

Changelog updated in first post.

Hey there,

I've bin playing your awesome mission on Chernarus for a few hours on a dedicatet server.

But always wenn I'm leaving and the server restarts (as it is recommended), all the Squads exept the ons near the FOB dissapear.

It's a real pain in the ass, because all the resources used for the recruitment of those arent replaced and its realy frustrating to always gear up from 0.

Is there any way that the sqauds are at least kept near friedly territory (Towns, bases, POI's)??

Best regards