I was playing Vafana's 1.94 Tanoa mission and found the church with the body.

Gi0B1v7.png

Unfortunately the body was inside the church (non enterable building). I gained entry after destroying the church, but unfortunately the body was beneath the floor. Even wall hacking couldn't get the body into the vehicles.

EwYX9Z0.png

Taunus COOP

Played some yesterday found a few issues.

Player Kill zone area/trigger not located or sized properly on the map.

Several native churches would not trigger a save.

onPlayerRespawn.sqf needs updated to show players ADM text on screen.

Initial spawn was with a boat which destroyed itself on spawn and not with a vehicle.

I have done a little work with Taunus to try to give it a bit more playability. Everything seemed to work ok as I edited the various files. The last thing I did was edit the new game start spawn points. Now it spawns the player in one area and the accompanying vehicle in another place. Could anyone take a peek to see what might be wrong?

Thanks a lot.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v0r2tperg52s9vm/PilgrimageSP_52017.xcam_taunus.pbo?dl=0

For those interested in porting Pilgrimage, fixing the players spawn issues or clients spawning without clothes; these are the changes I made to make the COOP issues reasonably fixed. All credit goes to Rydygier 

Keep in mind I made a 3 player COOP and added a 4th AI to the group as not playable. He becomes only a backup for players to spawn on if all else fails. Damage enabled is uncheck in his editor properties.

BASED ON 1.95coop_wip8d
https://www.dropbox.com/s/91g4kc4eqk81qo7/Pilgrimage_COOP_1_95wip8d.Altis.zip?dl=0

Within JR_fnc.sqf

//RYD_JR_HideoutRespawn call BIS_fnc_removeRespawnPosition;
//RYD_JR_HideoutRespawn = [RYD_JR_Group,_pos,"Last visited hideout"] call BIS_fnc_addRespawnPosition;*/

JRinit.sqf
No changes

MainLoop.sqf
//RYD_JR_ChapelRespawn = [RYD_JR_Group,(_x select 0),"Last checked holy place"] call BIS_fnc_addRespawnPosition;*/

//RYD_JR_ChapelRespawn = [RYD_JR_Group,(position RYD_JR_Player),"Last checked holy place"] call BIS_fnc_addRespawnPosition;*/

//RYD_JR_ChapelRespawn call BIS_fnc_removeRespawnPosition;

onPlayerRespawn.sqf
	//{
	//_player removeWeaponGlobal _x;
	//}
//foreach (weapons _player);

//removeAllAssignedItems _player;
//removeAllContainers _player;

BECOMES
if not (isNull (_this select 1)) then
	{
		{
		_player removeWeaponGlobal _x;
		}
	foreach (weapons _player);

removeAllAssignedItems _player;
	removeAllContainers _player;
	};

onPlayerKilled.sqf
[west, RYD_JR_Alex] call BIS_fnc_addRespawnPosition; [west, AIBuddy] call BIS_fnc_addRespawnPosition; [west, AIBuddy1] call BIS_fnc_addRespawnPosition; [west, AIBuddy2] call BIS_fnc_addRespawnPosition;

Description.ext
respawn = 2;
respawnOnStart = 0;
respawnDelay = 5;
respawnTemplates[] = {"MenuPosition"};
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//1 to respawn player when he joins the game. Available only for INSTANT and BASE respawn types.
//respawnOnStart = 1;//Respawn on start. Run respawn script on start.
//respawnOnStart = 0;//Dont respawn on start. Run respawn script on start.
//respawnOnStart = -1;//Dont respawn on start. Don't run respawn script on start.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Edit_multiplayer_properties_in_Editor.jp

Any questions I will try to help.

Based on Major Stiffy's Malden port I have created an alternative version. Only 1 possible airfield and 1 possible stronghold are located off the mainland. This means that you are guaranteed to have at least one airfield and one stronghold on the mainland in any mission. Airfield/stronghold locations contain less added buildings and no KOTH towers so they are much more low key. Just the strength of enemy presence give them away. Locating the officer/captive should not be so tedious. I have also removed the holster weapon action and the NVGs from the boat.

I have also amended the Lingor version for Dingor which is a straight conversion

Download Malden

Download Dingor

On 15/07/2017 at 2:15 PM, major-stiffy said:

Pilgrimage Cambodia SP by Pvt. Partz. See the document for details.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Al4irMhnXznagQEgL28mHmm2NZ9M

That is a really good port and the mission is intense. First kill - static MG at a stronghold. Assassination mission on a squad leader at the stronghold. Managed that but still had the original SMG as I was pursued through the jungle by a squad from the stronghold. They gave up and I headed south where I took out a squad of rebels before the whole world descended on me. I am dying a lot due to the lack of hard cover, especially when up against a Navid, Cyrus and Kyr, but really enjoying it. I am still surrounded but I now have the Navid.

Anyone who hasn't tried the Cambodia port should try it. The map is excellent and FPS is really good.

• Like 2

Yup, the map is very well done and raw. Not a lot of military metal stuff like other maps. It will keep you on your toes...stay frosty!

Pvt. Partz and I are working on Lythium map which is nicely done too. So far about 50 churches. Some areas are well done and fun for fighting other areas are vast but need more rocks and trees IMO. Good FPS also.

• Like 2

On 7/15/2017 at 7:15 AM, major-stiffy said:

Pilgrimage Cambodia SP by Pvt. Partz. See the document for details.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Al4irMhnXznagQEgL28mHmm2NZ9M

This port is GREAT so far.  Started in pitch black, but right before dawn.  Sprained my ankle tumbling into a mostly dry riverbed in the dark.  Had to use my one medipak to tape my ankle.  So no medipak when attacking a CSAT patrol in twilight with my Rook pistol.  Playing on Very Hard difficulty, no map, no compass, no watch.  Awesome.  God only knows how I am going to find my boat at the end of the mission.

Cambodia is simply a fantastic map. 

I do think that only CSAT Pacific OPFOR should be used, as the brownish regular CSAT uniforms are too easy to spot in the jungle.  Given that it's in Cambodia, the Chinese-speaking OPFOR would be perfect.

On 07/30/2017 at 10:02 PM, OMAC said:

I do think that only CSAT Pacific OPFOR should be used, as the brownish regular CSAT uniforms are too easy to spot in the jungle.  Given that it's in Cambodia, the Chinese-speaking OPFOR would be perfect.

I'm going to try my hand at editing some of the mods into pilgrimage so that only the Asian factions and the like will spawn. Same goes for vehicles and weapons

• Like 1

I set my hideouts at 75% as per recommendation by alky-lee, and I haven't come upon a single hideout yet, even though I have travelled all over the place from the top of the map to the bottom and back again, all through the jungle.  Too many on Malden, too few here.  Hmmm.  But I haven't needed any hideouts, so it's no biggie.

At an abandoned vehicle location, I found a pile of mainly destroyed NATO, civilian, and AAF vehicles all within 50 m of each other, including Sandstorm MLRS, two hunters, an offroad Jeep, a Strider, civvy fuel truck, HEMTT Box truck, and maybe more.  ???  Only one was salvageable.  All I needed was one, so it's ok.

I set my hideouts at 75% as per recommendation by alky-lee ......

....You will find that setting the hidden camps to 100% you will still only get about 6 to 8 on average, sometimes less. This is because there are so few open areas to choose from.

At an abandoned vehicle location, I found a pile of mainly destroyed NATO, civilian, and AAF vehicles all within 50 m of each other, including Sandstorm MLRS, two hunters, an offroad Jeep, a Strider, civvy fuel truck, HEMTT Box truck, and maybe more.  ???  Only one was salvageable.  All I needed was one, so it's ok

.....another issue with ported terrains particularly with Cambodia. The mission was created for Altis which has a large open area for these vehicles to spawn in, on game start. I assume the vehicles then randomly disperse around the island on patrols,....looking for you!!! LOL. Again Cambodia doesn't have that open area luxury.  I am just guessing this is how it works.

• Like 1

Got it.  Thanks.

---

*** See this new thread that maintains links to latest Pilgrimage ports! ***

Weferlingen ported Missions have been tweaked and updated:

Pilgrimage 1.951 based missions ported to Weferlingen GM terrain from the latest Arma3 DLC

on summer terrain

on winter terrain

four versions:

two standard Pilgrimage  on summer and winter maps

two RHS mod tweaked Pilgrimage on summer and winter maps

winter version tweaked for winter clothing at mission start

boat replaced by a car

mission should end when brother's body is loaded in the car (not enought time to test it to the end of the mission)

some previous mistakes fixed ( wrong spawn points coordinates, wrong churc coordinates)

need to fix: random Ryd_JR_Cars spawning points ( all similar cars spawned in the river )

next goal: to tweak a Pilgrimage version with GM uniforms, units and cars only  as I was requested by private message.

here it is

enjoy.

ltKc4O.png

Here on Google Drive

• Like 1

PILGRIMAGE CONTACT by Rsoftokz

Hi Guys and Girls...

Here is my own version of LIVONIA  ported Mission :

Pilgrimage 1.951 based missions ported to ENOCH/LIVONIA terrain from the latest Arma3 DLC CONTACT

contents tweaked for LIVONIA CONTACT DLC:

- Contact uniforms at mission start

- Boat replaced by a car and mission end fixed : body have to be transfered in the original mission start spawned car to end mission ("move body in the car" command)

- Livonia Army stand as "green faction" in camps and checkpoints

- Russian Spetsnaz stand as "red faction" with the help of chinese army for armored vehicles ( TANOA DLC)

- WARZONE option added to start menu (like I add Black out and Incognito options): this add several military camps and  structures all over the map if WARZONE is ON.

- Light vehicles on Checkpoints changed to UGVs for Green and Red Factions. RED and GREEN UGVs are possibily spawned all over the map even far from the checkpoints. They are not self decisive and autonomous like the Pilgrimage UGV that killed Alex 's bro.

need latest "ARMA 3 CONTACT" version with CONTACT and TANOA DLCs at least.

here it is

enjoy.

ltKc4O.png

Here on Google Drive 

UPDATED FILE: Unlocked Uniform dependency fixed (Sept 4th 2019)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@rsoftokz

"Unlocked uniform" is required? When launching the mission I get the error that the file "Unlocked uniform" is missing.

He must have saved the mission with that mod.

There is a way around it but I'll wait and see what he comes up with.

49 minutes ago, major-stiffy said:

He must have saved the mission with that mod.

I have this mod, but because it creates some problems, I haven't used it for a while.

Maybe if the mission file is unbinarized you can just remove the mod in question, then repack.

3 minutes ago, EO said:

Maybe if the mission file is unbinarized you can just remove the mod in question, then repack.

Of course, this is not difficult, but I wanted to know for sure, maybe he omitted this dependency, because in the description he says that "Contact uniforms at mission start".

On 9/3/2019 at 8:42 PM, vafana said:

@rsoftokz

"Unlocked uniform" is required? When launching the mission I get the error that the file "Unlocked uniform" is missing.

Dependencies fixed ( Unlocked Uniform deleted from mission file)

sorry for the matter

you can reupload the mission from the updated link

known issues:

- might spawn naked with equipement (one listed Contact uniform can be from OPFOR class only)

- Lot of abandoned vehicles spawned on the same point (Lukow airfield), and burning at mission start

Modifications :

- radio chat adapted to Livonia/Contact story background

- new telephon calls .....
- what else ?........

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1