majoh

Selecting episode of Apex Protocol on official servers?

Hello, I've been trying to play some Apex Protocol on the official servers, unfortunately almost all of them are running the first episode. I'm on episode four, but there seem to be no way of selecting that episode...? If I host a game myself I can select episodes 1-4, but nobody is joining my server. I've tried to select the correct episode by running `#missions` but that just throws me out of the server and if I join back it is still on the first episode.

I'd appreciate some pointers on how to play the fourth episode on the official Apex Protocol servers.

The mission progression is really clunky. Official servers always seem to reset to 01 Keystone once everyone has left. You need to actually progress with a team in order to advance to the next mission. It has been pretty random to me though, sometimes even if 4 of us finish a mission it will repeat itself and not advance into the next one. Managed to get to Apex Protocol once before everyone left.

Okay, then it isn't just me, thanks. :) I've managed to do all the episodes now at least.