pingpongrj

minidayz version android?

I dont think its coming to Android/IOS there hasnt been any kind of update to this game for over a year.

Hello! The plan is to introduce it to Android after full release on iOS platform. The date of such release is not set in stone yet but will be announced in advance once we know it.

• Like 1

Hello Gils69! Not on Android yet but we're working tirelesly on the iOS version, updating and improving the game. The game is still not published world wide but the day is coming near and when the iOS version is stable and ready we'll focus on Android right away.

Thank u for the feed back hope u guys are doing well with the game can't wait for Android version oh and what devices do u think can be compatible . I have a HTC 626s with a 1.5 gb ram it's a pretty good phone

Hi 1xPREDATORx1!

Can't say for sure which devices will be supported - especially for Android where there are thousands of different models - but the phone you mentioned should be ok. We tested the game on lot worse and older devices. ;-)

• Like 1

Can you make the iOS minidayz compatible for oldest versions of iOS? Or It will be just for new iOS devices?

1) Is the web version of MiniDayZ compatible with the Android version?

2) Is MiniDayZ for Android for free for owners of DayZ on Steam?

Hello fetito666!

Mobile version of the game is not compatible with web browser version. These are two separate games. MiniDayZ for iOS and Android is completely free for everyone. You don't need to own DayZ or any other BI game to donwload and play the game.

• Like 1

Will there be multi-player for Android and will there be voice chat. Are you gonna make the main map bigger. AAAAAAnnndddd will there be cool animations like suicide or pointing the gun to ur head. And just one more. Will you be able to access ur mag to change the bullets cause I wanna play Russian rulet.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hello 1xPREDATORx1!

We have some plans for supporting MiniDayZ game but we just released the game and need to take a few breaths before letting everyone know what will come next. ;-)