Xorpane

Vehicle dosent appear on Server Zeus

Hello together,

im currently working on a new vehicle, but now i have a problem which i can´t solve.

My vehicle appear correctly in the Editor, Arsenal and if you start a mission in the editor, also in this Zeus it appear, but it didnt appear in Zeus on a dedicated Server.

With "appear" i mean not showing up in the Zeus list where you can select which unit/object you want to place.

It is working if you spawn the vehicle on the server with the console, with "createVehicle"

I hope that someone could help me

Greetings

Xorpane

Have you set it up to appear in Zeus in the config?

It could be the same problem as this

Yes I done this, and it also working in Singleplayer but not in the multiplayer 

greetings

Xorpane

Have you checked the box to allow all addons when placing the Zeus curator module?

Yes all checked, other Modifications work and also i tested on diffrent missions

Maybe I can help you with my own, very basic, code I've ones written for a retexture mod (it's using the vanilla 3d model, but selfmade textures): https://pastebin.com/X3TtP1nB .

I remember I was also having problems getting my retexture mods working with Zeus at the beginning (I got it working one day). If I remember correctly it was important to name the vehicle in the "cfgPatches" under "units", and then also use that specified name in "cfgVehicles" when you create a new code for your vehicle. But unfortunatly I can't remeber it to well, might have been something completly diffrent, but I hope the code I've posted might help you!