I have found this BIS function and it works well for my purpose.

However I am unable to understand how to change the color of the marker and name if at all possible.

http://pastebin.com/ts0Zcb2h this is the link to the function itself, perhaps anyone can explain the command to change the marker color through trigger.

(If possible without creating the function folder inside mission folder and copying that there and changing color inside the function itself)

19 hours ago, Midnighters said:

selection 1 of the params is for an array of RGB values. Take a look at this: Procedural Textures

Yes but can they be changed in the init field of the unit, or do I have to create new function for every color ?

1 hour ago, Ivanoff.N said:

Yes but can they be changed in the init field of the unit, or do I have to create new function for every color ?

I'm not too sure. I've never used this, but it would seem for each color combination used when called that you'll need to call it again to produce the same result except with a different color.

There are some function parameters in the comments:

Parameters:
        _this select 0: ARRAY - Array of Support Team units.
        _this select 1: ARRAY - Array of RGB values used for the icon/text color.

What are these for ? Can they be changed on the fly ??

20 hours ago, Ivanoff.N said:

There are some function parameters in the comments:

Parameters:
        _this select 0: ARRAY - Array of Support Team units.
        _this select 1: ARRAY - Array of RGB values used for the icon/text color.

What are these for ? Can they be changed on the fly ??

I would assume selection 0 , (obviously an array) would be an array of unit classnames. Then for selection 1, you have the RGB color code used for the object.

Ivanoff could you solve the problem? Because I am still stuck on this one 😕