Sign in to follow this  
dr death jm

not sure were to post this, about steam i loast all my subsciptions?

everything I subscribed to is gone? no mods,and all my subscriptions were deleted..

anyone know what happened?

This has happened to me before but try to install one of the mods you knew you had and it could bring back all the old mods you had installed if not you may just have to go reinstall them again which is what I had to do!

Once I was able to find a steam workshop mod i knew i had once i subscribed (or technically resubscribed) It just started a chain reaction and re installed all the mods I had. It was a steam issue not bohe. All my mods that I got NOT using steam like my rhs mods had no issue and never left to begin with, making me reconsider the steam workshop items because lets face it steam/valve is one of the most financially profitable company's when it comes to gaming industry related and has some of the worst and reoccurring coding errors and just bad decisions in general, im starting to clean up my workshop items and just manually download form armaholic etc. so they may not be lost and you can get them back. just remember anything involving valve is going to be very problematic.

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 7:37 PM, mechanical said:

Once I was able to find a steam workshop mod i knew i had once i subscribed (or technically resubscribed) It just started a chain reaction and re installed all the mods I had. It was a steam issue not bohe. All my mods that I got NOT using steam like my rhs mods had no issue and never left to begin with, making me reconsider the steam workshop items because lets face it steam/valve is one of the most financially profitable company's when it comes to gaming industry related and has some of the worst and reoccurring coding errors and just bad decisions in general, im starting to clean up my workshop items and just manually download form armaholic etc. so they may not be lost and you can get them back. just remember anything involving valve is going to be very problematic.

yeah, I did this , chain reaction is the word.. everything is all set just after I posted this the other day.. sorry for not getting back.