Sign in to follow this  
joshgaarax3

Dead game & black screen

So Its been awhile since I last played this and I can see why its pretty much a dead game you dont want to do anything with it and the last major update was on 19 Nov 2015  but none the less I do want to start it again (I wanted to play it in work when its quiet) however the screen just goes black, I click and can hear my fists so it is there yet the screen refuses to load. What would you recommend to do and dont tell me about updting Java or enabling webGL I've already checked all that and its exactly like everyone elses. 

i have the exact same issue i'm going to check if it happens in internet explorer too

Hello! Unfortunately we are now fully occupied with the development of the mobile version of the game. We plan to update the web browser version with all necessary fixes but the date depends on release of the mobile version.

Well now I feel like an ass reading this back, Just wish there was some kind of update somewhere (probably is knowing me) but hey long as I know I may be able to get this on my ipad it should be pretty fun. Well I guess this can all be closed down now thanks for the update and goodluck with the development.