On 21.10.2017 at 1:01 AM, Brumes118 said:

Hello, I've been trying out your mission, seems a fun experience. I was wondering though.

When in MP(NOT DEDICATED), Only me, as the host seem able to talk to and search civilians. I was wondering if this was WAD or a bug?

THis mission can only be player via LAN hosted game, also in SP. Your problem is new to me. I'll have a look soon. So other players are not able to talk to civs?

It happens all the time, when hosted via the game, not in LAN though. other players get none of the dialog options anywhere, civ/objectives.

Hey guys, I'm back on the track! Sorry for the loooong time delay. Real life kept me busy and it took me a while to become motivated again. But since this project had some very popualr requests on Steam, I decided to get back to it now and re-write most of the code, as well as switch from the older DUWS-M base to my very own one. By the way, the mission had been removed from Steam because of the title image :)

I will upload the new version as soon as I get something ready to play.

If someone wants to contribute and help, please, just contact me. I'm willing to help on your projects too. ;)

Hey me and my friend have been running your mod and it's absolutely addicting. We have a problem now . We cannot load saved games for some reason. I host a server by host match then I pick internet , I check the upnp box put a password up , then my friend joins. We have saved multiple times throughout the game via the rest/save or the sitrep menu. When we go to load the game ,  it says resume so I click it and my friend can join but we both get frozen on the map loading screen then we have to ctrl alt delete. I hate having to start over , I have tried this 3 times but I dont get it. Please help.  Thanks. 

3 hours ago, Nonameboy420 said:

Hey me and my friend have been running your mod and it's absolutely addicting. We have a problem now . We cannot load saved games for some reason. I host a server by host match then I pick internet , I check the upnp box put a password up , then my friend joins. We have saved multiple times throughout the game via the rest/save or the sitrep menu. When we go to load the game ,  it says resume so I click it and my friend can join but we both get frozen on the map loading screen then we have to ctrl alt delete. I hate having to start over , I have tried this 3 times but I dont get it. Please help.  Thanks. 

I'm sorry for the trouble you have. Unfortunately I cannot give you any support for theis version, because I'm currently reworking the entire mod on a new base. As for hosting the mission online the admin (hoster) is the only one who is able to save progress. But the MP part of the mission was always buggy. I.e. dedi won't work too. Also the mod is about 2 years old. The only way would be to play over LAN locally or SP then. I'm sorry.

I'd suggest you guys wait for the new release, although this will take a while. In the meantime I can recommend this: OPEX

Thanks for your heal anyways I will try opex. Please keep me updated with tour new version I would love to test it out for you . Thanks 

it is a bit old mod but still quite fun. Only thing i am struggling with it is how to liberate town? I think i have cleared up the area but the red marker stays red on the town. How do i turn it green?

Hey, thx for your interest. However, the scenario is very old and I actually didn't think it's still playable at all. Most if not all of the required mods have been updated quite a lot since then and might break a lot of stuff. Also the script language itself might have changed and so several things probably don't work as intended. 

At the moment I cannot help you, sorry for that. I actually planned to update and expand this project but life came up with things that didn't allow me to focus on it and then suddenly two years have passed by. After all this time I didn't feel motivated to continue my work on it. But now I kinda like to remake the project, but I'm lacking time right now. However, maybe some day... or if someone would like to join, I could imagine to pick it up again. We'll see.

But in the mean time let me suggest some great alternatives:

- OPEX

- Kujai PMC Ops (and other stuff from AccuThruVolume)

- The Forgotten Few 2

- Dynamic Civil War (Series. Lythium is great!)

- WLA (also old, but still working fine and one of the best missions I've played)

- Antistasi

- Overthrow

- Old Man Beta (vanilla)

Thanks for the recommendation!

But none of those scratch the same itch your game does, i.e.,   OPEX and forgotten few are great but not really full map persistent campaign, they are just mission generators in the end. Others like anitstasi are mostly insurgent type mission. not the same feeling as commanding a blufor army as in your mod. 

Anyway, just to show appreciation of what you did and hope to see an update eventually!

Where can I get this mod still? Haven't touched Arma 3 in years but this was always the best middle east conflict gamemode. I don't even care if people are saying its buggy. It was buggy when I played it and it didn't matter at all to me it was so fun still. Armaholic appears to be dead and nowhere else can I find this mod anymore. Google drive links here are dead.