God of Monkeys

How implement ACE's interaction menu on my custom model?

Hi all, I want to build a can Fold and Unfold tent via ACE's interaction menu.(ACE Interaction Menu Framework)

So this is my config.cpp example:

class CfgPatches
 {
 	class My_HappyTent
 	{
 		units[] = {"My_HappyTent"};
 		weapons[] = {};
 		requiredVersion = 0.1;
 		requiredAddons[] = {"A3_Structures_F_Civ_Camping"};
 	};
 };
 class CfgVehicles
 {
 	class Land_Ground_sheet_folded_F;
 	class My_HappyTent: Land_Ground_sheet_folded_F
 	{
		displayName = "My Happy Tent (Folded)";
		class ACE_Actions
		{
			displayName = "Unfold";
			condition = "true";
			statement = ""; //Bla bla bla something action unfold tent
			distance = 5;
		}
 	};
 };

So I pack this config.cpp into pbo, and go to editor. But when I push interaction button with this object, I can't see anything jump out.

Is something I done wrong?

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Currently I use the ace trenches pbo to help me do this.

I finally hope can create a Sleeping Mat, and when Player take this Sleeping Mat into their backpack, then when he put it on the ground, he can use interaction menu on Sleeping Mat to build (Like build trenches method) a Medical Tent(also include ace's medical building function), finally delete the Sleeping Mat that is on the ground.

And when want to dismantle, player can use interaction menu on tent and dismantle it back to a Sleeping Mat.

Then we can have a movable Medical Tent on field.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I know this is long since dead but I'm currently having this issue and unable to find a resolution.

On 1/31/2019 at 6:12 PM, Dedmen said:

https://ace3mod.com/wiki/framework/interactionMenu-framework.html#2-adding-actions-via-config

that one doesn't list "position" entry as optional but that's missing in the config here.

Can't draw point if you don't know where to draw it.

Hey,

Are there newer add functions via config.

I tried many ways to add a interaction/ position of to the camoTent interaction, but I have not been successful in configuring it